1. We want free cataclysmic pvp gear on Warsong too, if you made it free on Blackrock, make it free on Warsong, too! Who wants free gear, ?! speak up dammit?!

2. Mmr

Just wipe the mmr because its not fair for other people to play 20 arenas or so to get 1.7k and then u see the people with 2.2k making a new team playing 3 games and then ending up winning all 3 of them and going up from 1.5 to 1.7

3. @Malaco

The new solo Q system is much better and will probably "revive" the 3s ladder as there are way more activity in this bracket since the change.

However, I personally think that getting the T2 wep + 277 trinkets is a mistake as it puts melees at a slight advantage compared to casters, I got globaled many times and some games were "stolen" from us because of a ****ing 15K dmg in a global from a warrior/fdk. What I suggest is to either get back to the old gear or otherwise add off parts 277 so it can be more fair for casters.

Hope you think through it because now the game is broken.
    Cheers

4. It amazes me to see people whining that 'I spent blabla £/$ I DESERVE to be a VIP over the NORMAL SCUM'.

I donated over £200 to Molten, and didn't get most of my stuff back. I donated to AT too. It enabled me to have an advantage back then, and I'm sure they'll reimburse you via aesthetic changes.

It seems to me that with new players being allowed to go up against 'vips' fairly and on equal grounds, some players are shaking in their boots...This will separate the real pvpers from the p2winners :)

Blackrock should be about the PVP and not the grind/people having an advantage. Everyone at the same level in terms of gear (no doubt those who donated will still maintain -some- advantage, so stop moaning) is exactly what this server needs, should it wish to attract new players. Good changes.

5. T2 weps should be exclusively Legendary.

6. btw Frostbrood Saphire Ring from the Template NPC gives 4 crit rating too much. Cant post on bugtracker, cause no lvl 20 char on other realm....
    http://imgur.com/zDfr6y2

7. Im glad that they are making some of these changes, but in my opinion the transmong revamp is stupid and the title wipe is stupid once again.
    Like you were rank 1 glad and all when it actually req`d you to use your brain and now you`re just wiping the titles !?!?!?
    You could wipe the newer glad titles from the guys like Noiseless that wintraded in 4 am and farmed russians +1+1+1+1+1, but for the rest its just not fair to delete the titles.
    To fix the server you should just roll back to 264 trinkets and allow T2 weps.
    But meh its Malaco`s choice "cough", so yea i wouldnt be suprised if they allow shadowmourne too x).
    And the Solo que change is stupid just make it how it was its ruining the gameplay.
    Plus make the gear free but add some rating req for trinkets like 1.6k rating to get trinkets like it was.
    It isnt hard to do 10 arenas and win so you can use 264 trinks, or the new ones.
    Edited: July 15, 2015

8. Why not removing 264 trinkets and above exept bauble in 3s ? Because people are crying that new gear advantages more melee than casters but for healer the new gear sucks really hard. We just gain 10mp5 the bauble effect isn't different between nm trinket and the hm one
    Or maybe another idea could be to completly remove all trinkets exept one PvP trinket by char to remove ccs
    Edited: July 15, 2015

9. you shouldve create one or more suggestion topic about all the recent blackrock changes before implementing them to see what people think, just like kaer did with his world pvp suggestion for his realms, just like everyone does on this forum

apart from ffa soloq, no topic was previously created to ask what we think about; a new transmog system/free gear/a once again new custom currency/disabling renaming/t2 weapons/lv277 trinkets

im not saying i totally disagree with all those changes, i just mean that this kind of methodology with doing things is the reason why it started going bad for this realm in the first place about 1.5 year ago, the same rambo approach is still being utilized to this day and it obvsly has to change for this realm to shine again

10. what about max professions for old vips since gear is complete free?

11. hi 4 days later still waiting for transmog + legendaries getting updated stats, what's taking so long

12. I wanna knw where to get free item i just lvl'ed up and in need of some paladin retri spec gear :)

13. I wanna knw where to get free item i just lvl'ed up and in need of some paladin retri spec gear :)
    leveled up? free gear is for blackrock server only.. instant 80 only pvp realm

14. what about max professions for old vips since gear is complete free?
    Think that is like the only 'fair' thing they can do for vip's now, since actually everyone is a vip now (without teleport)
    like the idea

15. so how do we remove current tramsmogs?

First ... 34567 ... Last