1. Stuck on logging into game server

As the title says, anyone else got the same prob?

2. what is it with private server and having so much trouble with keeping a server online everytime i start playing on a serv this keep happening everytime
    You see, thats the thing. It's a private server. This is not a multi-billion dollar company like Blizzard that can afford to keep these few realms up 24/7. If you can do it better, I'd love to see you try. Damn you guys complaining... /facepalm

3. As the title says, anyone else got the same prob?
    Same here...

4. 3rd moltdown confirmed? pls gief coins

5. "We are aware of connectivity issues affecting all servers. We are working to identify the cause and resolve the issue"
    when u got issues like that go watch the "News" tab, damn already what... 3 threads about that? no u are not the only 1

6. Can't believe you guys count that as being rude, lol.
    Actually, I never said you were rude, I just said that there would be no need to be rude.

Therefore your argument is invalid.

7. Actually, I never said you were rude, I just said that there would be no need to be rude.

We both know what you actually meant. No need to try and save yourself, lmao.

Just a massive facepalm...

8. We both know what you actually meant. No need to try and save yourself, lmao.

Just a massive facepalm...
    I actually did not know what I actually meant.

9. calm your tits nerds, it will be back....

Spoiler: Show
    Or will it..

10. meanwhile WildStar seems like a good option...
    WOW is still better.... all my friends are here :)

11. My account says:

I don't live in Germany nor did I connect 31 minutes ago. I hope it's just a bug and not someone breaking into our accounts someway.

12. Same, "4 minutes ago from Germany" something wrong.

First ... 34567 ... Last