1. Congrats on the kill, but srly there is few things you need to fix in your tactics.

I didn't saw any DK, shadow priest to eat spirit in phase 3, aswell as one proper tayphoon from the balance Druid. And why don't you guys pop Hero in phase 2 so you can avoid second wave of valkyr's, I saw you lost few people in that second wave. And having one raging in phase 3 is not that bad, Druid just root it before you go inside the FM and it won't go anywhere.

Everything els seems fine thought. Grays again. Happy holidays:)

2. About the absorbs, yea it wasnt perfect we had 1 sp(2nd got grabbed) 1 dk, they were absorbing, just couldnt take all the spirits. I see good typhoons there too.
    We didnt pop hero on p2 cause we did some tries before and it didnt make any difference, we had 2 weave of valks anyway. Raging wont go anywhere but in p3 u need the tank whos not on lk to run around and eat spirits, he cant do that if he has a raging turning to his side and shockweaving even if hes rooted.
    We may not be perfect, i just shared this video because we had unlucky p2 and we still managed to do it. :)
    Happy holidays for you, too.

3. Lich king is down, 2nd guild in alliance, 3rd on the whole server after the fixes. Really nice job guys!

4. Who said you needed a bunch of exploits to land a kill?
    There you go! Benediction's first Light of Dawn since the latest fixes

Second guild to down it on the alliance and third on Lordaeron. Farkin great

As for the shiny puwple lewt;

[Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy] - Won by Kakaashi
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - Won by Aternox
    [Invincible's Reins] - Won by Zzyzix

Aramun
    Congrats guys. Keep rocking :cool:

6. Extremely proud of everyone. We may have only 2 heroic runs a week, but we get the job done when it matters, when there are no exploits, and when its actually an achievement.

7. Congrats Benediction !!!
    I am proud of you :D

8. GZ Benediction :D !
    nice job with dat lk ;D

9. Gratz :cool: Go for RS25hc there is still chance to get it before whordes

10. Awesome job guys!! Keep rocking :cool:

11. is there any application should i make or smthn because i cant find any links for website

12. is there any application should i make or smthn because i cant find any links for website
    No application or website. Just message someone from the guild in game and they will direct you to the officers.

First ... 3456715 ... Last