1. Cmon Warmane we need raids for transmog give us icc,black temple and others
    Thats what vote points are for. Fix the MOP heroics first, then fix the missing raid finders, then finish ToT, then add in missing dungeons from vanilla through Cata (cough.. everything in Cata) so I don't have to grind quests in ****ing Hyjal for the billionth time. Even if its slower I'd much rather level in dungeons than repeating the same quests on a dozen toons.

Then after SOO we can talk legacy raids. Though MC shouldn't be too hard to stick in there... its kind of unscripted to begin with, after all. :p

What I don't get is how they just got reset this year pretty much but whereas almost everything is open on WOTLK nothing is on MOP. They should have learned from last time and made sure all their cores were forwards compatible so they could reuse their dungeon scripts...

2. Wtf im not going to play on a server where you have to vote for 1 year to get all the transmog stuff i want, all other pservers have all the previous content dungeons released, just warmane not (vote 1 year to get all the transmog that you want!)

Bye!

3. What other private server?
    Any other pserver that is MoP/WoD has all the previous dungeons/raids oponed just not Warmane -.-, i was surprised about the population here but this turns me off.

4. I just travelled to Maraudon to tame a pet, but I can't get in. The stone doors open but there's another set of stone doors behind them.

5. utgarde keep is not currenly working

6. I just travelled to Maraudon to tame a pet, but I can't get in. The stone doors open but there's another set of stone doors behind them.
    i had the same problem, what you do is click to open doors and immediatly push forward, you will clip through them

7. Please Warmane release the old instances and raids.

8. I just travelled to Maraudon to tame a pet, but I can't get in. The stone doors open but there's another set of stone doors behind them.
    Same problem with Drak'Tharon Keep. Went for pet, tried to enter and it said "Transfer Aborted: Instance not found"

9. When in SOO will have loot with 53X Item Level items?

10. So is genuine progress being made? I left for just over 4 months and logged in yesterday, everything is exactly the same with the exception of 8 more ToT bosses being functional.

11. So is genuine progress being made? I left for just over 4 months and logged in yesterday, everything is exactly the same with the exception of 8 more ToT bosses being functional.
    that's pretty much it plus some additional working glyphs

12. So is genuine progress being made? I left for just over 4 months and logged in yesterday, everything is exactly the same with the exception of 8 more ToT bosses being functional.
    Not a **** is being given to Mop or Cata. Their only focus has been lordaeron for the whole year and will be for the years to come. Give up, I already did. Just vote and get the transmogs, no other way around it.

JK
    Voteshop closed since 1month and no news about it because warmane 8)
    Edited: September 27, 2015

13. hush everything will be alright according to them lordearon will fix all the problems on frostwolf

First ... 34567 ... Last