1. Guys, i have 22 coins in my acccount and im gonna lose half of them when the countdown ends.. I just need one coin.. I just hope marketplace will be opened since i cant receive gifts cos my account is not 6months old :(

2. Edifice, there is something wrong with the counter. It is coining additionally gained vote points (gained through voting).

i.e: before I had 297 points, 3 to be reset in 12 days. I went to vote and gained 5 points, now it says 8 points.

Is this intentional? or Did you overlook it?
    This.

The more I vote the more the counter goes up.

3. Guys, i have 22 coins in my acccount and im gonna lose half of them when the countdown ends.. I just need one coin.. I just hope marketplace will be opened since i cant receive gifts cos my account is not 6months old :(
    Oh boy, you're in quite a pinch there. :(

4. This.

The more I vote the more the counter goes up.
    I wish we would get an answer to this, since I dont want to lose my vote points :x

5. It seems that I will lose my 33 vote points?

Lol

6. @Edifice,

its so ridiculous to lose my vote points which I got with voting in February and March. So we shouldnt vote for you until this time? I had "117 vote points will be reseted " sentence on my account panel and I gave a try and did a voting, so now it says "120 vote points will be reseted". Whats the meaning of this thing, really??? I already used my refunded vote points till zero left and now the new ones I got with voting even today will be gone?? really?

7. Coins expire duration can be extended?
    if you have 2 accs, one with 12 days reset and one with 20 days reset and move coins from 1 to 2nd, then all coins will have 20 days reset

unless they are fixing this somehow

8. lol coin wipe. i got 1384 coin and 1176 points. donated around 1000 $..

last dec i only got around 30 coin only. so my coin will be gone after the reset? and only left with 30?

9. I don't get what is going on, lets say I spent all my coins on February on Tyrannical gear, will all my coins (included the ones gifted from molten) be refunded?

10. lol coin wipe. i got 1384 coin and 1176 points. donated around 1000 $..

last dec i only got around 30 coin only. so my coin will be gone after the reset? and only left with 30?
    Yes, you understood correctly.

11. Thanks Edifice, for taking the time to do this. It's very helpful and clearly spells out the coins/points we have left to spend before the wipe. Much appreciated!

I see that coins and points are going to be reset to the state that they were in on December 29th, 2014. That's why, even though I've spent all of my bonus points, my account is showing that I will lose vote points come wipe time. That amount is equal to what my points were at on December 29th.

Perhaps it's late in the process, but I'd like to recommend another solution. Only removing coins/points from accounts UP TO the amount of bonus coins/points received and not spent.

For example,
    1. On December 29th I had 400 vote points.
    2. I receive 100 bonus vote points, bringing my total to 500.
    3. I spend 150 vote points, bringing my total down to 350. I have now spent all of my bonus points.
    4. Over the course of the next few weeks, I vote continuously, bringing my current total to 450 points.
    5. Come wipe time, I lose no points, having already spent points totaling over the amount of bonus points received.

Logically, you could track it like so:
    var bonusPointsLeft = bonusPointsReceived - pointsSpentSinceReceivingBonus;

However, it sounds like the choice you made is intentional, so I'm not going to pretend that you haven't considered this scenario. Although I think this solution is more appropriate, it may not be the easiest to implement, or there may be other reasons outside of implementation to not do it (from your perspective, anyway).

Anyway, thanks again for the tracker. It helps me immensely to plan out what I'm going to do with my coins. :)

Edit: This solution doesn't consider coins refunded to the user that they have purchased. I would not wipe those, as it is money they have already spent. I think a user should be able to keep any amount of coins they have purchased with their own money.

12. One thing I don't understand though, If I spent all my bonus vote points, how exactly, per their calculations, am I losing 33 vote points?

It boggles the mind.

P.S. - I voted after spending my vote points, all of them.

13. I don't even understand why there has to be any kind of reset of points unless if they had made a massive mistake after the wipe. but everyone got like only 40 free coins. i don't understand what is so wrong with having people have enough coins to buy 1 maybe 2 items after they lost the data over the last 5 years of peoples accounts. and it is so much more effort as well.

14. If I had 0 coins

Just one question regarding this, if I had 0 coins on December 29, I will have 0 after the "reset"? :)
    Thank you in advance

15. Great news, thanks for this, it is extremely helpful (as i had no idea how much bonus coins i was given and have to spend). Later better then never.

First ... 34567 ... Last