1. May 14, 2015  
    so my 3k rate in 2's will stay when i transfer?
    No, I have confirmed that your arena information will not be transferred, as stated on the realm transfer page.

2. May 14, 2015  
    Do hunter's pets stay? I don't want to camp their spawning spots again after resets -.-
    Yes, pets remain.

3. May 14, 2015  
    Arena data is for Wrath and Cata only, Arena data actually means Arena TEAM data. (No teams in MoP).

We however, do not transfer arena data on MoP as stated in the realm transfer page.
    i know players who already made the transfer and they lost their personal rating, what about ?

4. May 14, 2015  
    No, I have confirmed that your arena information will not be transferred, as stated on the realm transfer page.
    did't read the last bit sorry, but now however sargeras players who were competing for the top 30 and titles and gonna get screwed over?

5. May 14, 2015  
    so my 3k rate in 2's will stay when i transfer?

i belive he said only teams count as a data so sergeras theres NO teams, it means you will not keep your rating.

btw,

lets see how you make that rating again "mr. LoS abuser", hope your -the mastery abuser- 2s mate "zib" transfered with you lolll

6. May 14, 2015  
    i guess so much players transfered on Frostwolf. Are you going increase the number of seats?
    if no maybe here will be big ques :/

7. May 14, 2015  
    so 15min passed and still nothing...should i get worried or something...?

8. May 14, 2015  
    How long i need to wait for transfer to be done?

9. May 14, 2015  
    don't worry drool2 been waiting for 2 accounts transfers for 2 hrs now nothing yet

10. May 14, 2015  
    don't worry drool2 been waiting for 2 accounts transfers for 2 hrs now nothing yet
    ah thank god...i thought something went wrong :P so it's better not to relog ever30 sec and be patient .

11. May 14, 2015  
    ah thank god...i thought something went wrong :P so it's better not to relog ever30 sec and be patient .
    Nothing went wrong.

Just lots transferring, all in due time.

12. May 14, 2015  
    thats the spirit ;p

13. May 14, 2015  
    thats the spirit ;p
    cunquest and honor stay? or we will loose that ?

14. May 14, 2015  
    Calm the f down people the chars are not lost so wait the f about half a day or so go out play other games go eat sleep and stfu with where is my char and shet like that have some trust in gm and admins shish

15. May 14, 2015  
    The average time for transfer goes from 1hr to 2hr more or less, seems like we have ti be patient.

First ... 34567 ... Last