1. Pro tip : Learn your ****en class before asking to join a raid then pull 2k dps wtf = welcome to **** facebook lol

2. Pro tip of the new year : WANNA KNOW HOW TO PULL HIGH DPS? GET A SHADOWMOURN OR GO ON HUNTER.

3. macros are there to be used. why would I press 4 buttons to execute one ability? you dont make any sense. in fact, your post makes ZERO sense. please refrain from such "pro tips"
    In what world you have to press 4 buttons to execute 1 ability? o.O your post makes ZERO sense. please refrain from such "pro tips"

what? pve rotation is 3 buttons. not sure where you want to go with this
    Stop playing arcane mage and play a Combat Feral like a real man.

Protip: Use /startattack macroes on all of your dps buttons. It will or could increase your dps drastically

4. In what world you have to press 4 buttons to execute 1 ability? o.O your post makes ZERO sense. please refrain from such "pro tips"

Stop playing arcane mage and play a Combat Feral like a real man.

Protip: Use /startattack macroes on all of your dps buttons. It will or could increase your dps drastically
    Savage.

Cabbage.

5. Pro tip : While doing raids you should listen to some Gangsta music to be ready to show how small your dick is on Recount. :D

6. protip this is a protip

7. Quality of Life tip. If you do a pug and after 1st wipe someone leaves, ignore them so they cant ever join runs with you ever again.

8. Pro tip : Dont use Bloodlust until DB is below 40% to help kill adds and dps the boss.

9. Pro tip : Dont use Bloodlust until DB is below 40% to help kill adds and dps the boss.
    Whenever i pug my alt gear runs i see a shammy lust at start. Lmaooooo

10. Pro tip :

ON blood queen use bl after the first 2 air phases to make the dmg on it.

#Stupidpugs

11. Pro tip :

Dont waste your time with Uldur, its bugged. starcaller door wont open.

12. Pro tip :

Stop queing bg after hitting fresh 80s do some fos pos

13. Pro Tip : Dont do Rs right now, Rs Is bugged in 3rd phase.

First ... 34567 ... Last