1. I got coupon worth 40% discount and thanks for gifts, I m happy whatever I got and Happy New Year everyone. Hope This year bring some soothing memory and I m missing post like last year Numbers of BAN, Numbers of FIXES and Other stuffs. :D
    Cheers!

2. Well, the staffs stance on gift giving has certainly changed. It used to be all donors got a random amount of coins, anywhere from I believe 10-150. The staff stated that this was what gift giving was about, that you never knew what you were going to get, and it did not depend on what you gave someone else. NOW it apparently does, with gifts of coins determined by how much money you have given to Warmane? Now it just feels like you are buying your own gift.

Im guessing this change was made due to all the donors who gave a lot of money to the server crying over how they got only 10 coins while a player who donated only the minimum, to bypass the queue, received 100. I can see their point, but that definitely felt more in line with how real gift giving is.

3. Alright Children. You've forced the old players to take notice of this thread. Time is up for you. Who do I prove wrong first? Ah yes, let us start with the "WE WANT MOLTEN BACK WAAAHHH" peasants with no real argument.

Which part of Molten are you saying is better than Warmane?

Molten had less population
    Molten had less working content
    Molten didn't even have a suitable anti cheat for half of its existence

What do people "Miss about Molten" in comparison to Warmane?

1) They miss the social interaction between GMs and themselves in game. That is adorable if I may say so in the least. Not an actual argument, though. GMs are not your Parents, they are not obligated to play with you, they get paid to monitor you. Also, that was nonexistent in the time I played and I don't care. (Joined in 2010) - If you're talking about prior to 2010, then I can't see the population being that great, and the GMs having the spare time to log in game and goof around. What everyone is forgetting is the part where MOLTEN WOW HAD LESS PLAYERS ALTOGETHER THAN HALF OF ICE CROWN WARMANE. <- On that note, wouldn't it. make. sense. that. the GMs are busy?

2) They miss the gifts Molten gave us, compared to the gifts Warmane gives us. Again, this isn't an actual argument. Everyone is being a little kid about this, simple as that. Whine because they can. Watch me kill this argument.

2a. Molten had a low population of players. The amount of players that would receive 150+ coins at Christmas was a small percentage of that, even. Hardly any of those players play anymore.

2b. When a game just starts out, it always has certain features that are removed a year or two at best, down the road. Be it currency or the like. A lot of games do this.

3) They want the old Vote Shop back (This is my personal favorite argument to see)

The original Vote Shop was corrupt.

You could buy mog sets for 2-5 vote points each, and sell them for easily 5k-10k gold
    You could sell the Exodar Life Staff for 40k gold, I personally sold it for 75k gold one (cost around 60 vote points I believe)
    You could buy Pumpkin Bags for 1 vp each which basically made all other bags but Black Holes worthless

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure" We all "Cough" Miss "Cough" The Vote Shop because of its "Cough" uh... Mounts "Cough" and such. That's the reason. Not for all of the exploits that made people like myself create multiple accounts to farm Vote Points because they were so handy, and make easily upwards of 200k a week gold and have enough gold to be holding 1mil giveaways.

Yeah........ We miss Molten because of how much we could rip off other players and get away with it, or cheat in game"

^ If that's how you worded it, maybe then I could take you plebs serious.

@Prot - I don't ****ing blame you.
    No one cares m8 your anti-rant rant gave me cancer. Was the amount of coins disappointing? Depends on the person's PoV. Is it still nice getting **** for free? Yes. People just need to balance it out also stop overusing "plebs" you basement dweller.
    Edited: January 1, 2017

4. Thanks Warmane, was a very pleasant surprise to log into today. Here's to a great 2017!

5. 7 points and random stuff.
    i want molten back :(
    7.0 points
    Random amount of Old Spices
    Random amount of Baby Spice
    Random amount of Worn Troll Dice

Same, Molten was cooler....

6. Joined December 19, 2016...yeahhhhhhhh...

Glad you think that the 1k population that Cata currently has is more than the 11k it used to have. Wrath also had about 11 to 12k, it was just split into 3 servers. I won't talk about working content. But Pumpkin Bags were only 16 slot bags...even normal Frostweave Bags are better than that, and super easy to get. I can't imagine anybody paying that much for a random lowbie staff. I can honestly say that I never managed to make a single gold from vote shop, I could easily make more than 200k per day back then just by mindlessly farming herbs. I don't want boes back, or bags...I literally just want mounts and maybe even pets, Idc if they only add the bop ones. I want cute things, not gold.
    I have many alts, join dates don't matter. That's pathetic to even. Anyways >

The issue with your comparison is I pitted Ice Crown alone against Molten in its prime, which you counter argue with only Warmanes Cata vs Moltens Cata+Wotlk .................?

Okay, so you're at 23k pop - Devs have stated time and time again the peak for population isroughly 30k - which means higher than Moltens peak.

Also I don't recall there being over 3k population realms at the time, the servers were crap? You didn't touch "working content" because there was none LOL Maybe you joined during Catas popularity peak and have a different outlook. Apparently you're a white knight too, and good for you! Except the good guys are very out numbered by the corrupt dicks that rip people off.

Those were a couple examples out of many that were used to sell BOEs to rip players off. That lowbie staff sold because it was a transmog item. The pumpkin bags made it so anyone with patience and a brain could use them until max level.

Okay, and then you could had voted for 10 vote points a day and made between 20-50k from mindlessly clicking on a website for about 5 minutes.

If you're going to even argue all of the corrupt features, for what, vanity ****ing items? really?
    Edited: January 1, 2017

7. a few points and some useless drinks i can only use during summer festival and a discount code (never getting used). kind of an insult to call it a gift but it's free so idc really

8. (never getting used).
    So what gift u expect as useless neverdonating poorling ?

9. Starting to think people who whine about their presents probably deserved what they think the value of it is.

10. 32 coins
    4.0 points
    Code for 30% discount.
    Random amount of Wand of Holiday Cheer
    Random amount of Springtime Stout
    Random amount of Fiery Festival Brew
    Enought to bis my dudu 100% xD
    Thanks Warmane ;)

11. I have many alts, join dates don't matter. That's pathetic to even. Anyways >

The issue with your comparison is I pitted Ice Crown alone against Molten in its prime, which you counter argue with only Warmanes Cata vs Moltens Cata+Wotlk .................?

Okay, so you're at 23k pop - Devs have stated time and time again the peak for population isroughly 30k - which means higher than Moltens peak.

Also I don't recall there being over 3k population realms at the time, the servers were crap? You didn't touch "working content" because there was none LOL Maybe you joined during Catas popularity peak and have a different outlook. Apparently you're a white knight too, and good for you! Except the good guys are very out numbered by the corrupt dicks that rip people off.

Those were a couple examples out of many that were used to sell BOEs to rip players off. That lowbie staff sold because it was a transmog item. The pumpkin bags made it so anyone with patience and a brain could use them until max level.

Okay, and then you could had voted for 10 vote points a day and made between 20-50k from mindlessly clicking on a website for about 5 minutes.

If you're going to even argue all of the corrupt features, for what, vanity ****ing items? really?
    If you managed to read, I also mentioned Wrath. The main difference back then is that Cata wasn't dead, which alone makes it a million times better. I'm sick of Wrath, I hate Wrath. I won't touch working content because I'm not in the mood to get banned again. But as somebody who farms achievements, I would definitely say that I've seen a lot. I don't think you know what "white knight" means. You seem to be completely unable to realize that they can add mounts without adding boes, bags, etc.

12. 8.0 points
    Single use code for 20% discount.
    Random amount of Heavy Leather Ball
    Random amount of Lord of Frost's Private Label
    Random amount of Magic Eater

13. Thanks Warmane, was a very pleasant surprise to log into today. Here's to a great 2017!
    Still alive i see :D ****ing Grandpa, lul i cant believe there's ppl still playing from the ancient 2k10 , feels good tho.. to know, im not the only guy from that days still active on this server :D
    Edited: January 2, 2017

First ... 3456 Last