1. June 8, 2014  

Twin Peaks, 20% pvp power.

Not overly impressive but still a fun BG ;D

2. One of the best Warsong Gulch Battleground's i have had in a Long-Time.
    Ally brang a very Solid premade and their CC chains were great.
    Was very difficult to reach their healer's due to the fact that their "Peels" were near perfect.
    Very Close Game, I Was on Flag Return Duty while thanks to the Shaman for the 2 Very Difficult Caps :)
    I hope for more Battleground's like this in the up-coming Future.

A few more Battleground's on my Journey to 250k HK Achievement.
    Spoiler: Show

3. So, I was guildless at the time this happened, i.e I had no pocket heals or w/e.

It was late at night and I joined a random BG with pugs and did my thang as usual. Instantly I noticed this would be a tough one and I was focused the entire game capping bases etc. I never once checked the scoreboard until it popped up after the bg was won. It came as quite of a shock tbh.

We won with 1600 - 1586, and as you can see in chat people were very nervous and frustrated.
    No rape involved, just pure epicness! :D

4. July 1, 2014  
    WTF is wrong in alliance que on Lordaeron? Really 10+ mins during the day. On horde side is insta or below 2 mins. No way that horde has so many more people. Whats wrong?

5. July 2, 2014  
    Got bored... went got into a IoC (100% win for Alliance, yey me)...

Anyway its a boring fight, so I got a druid to Symbiosis me, gives me a mushroom which pulses and applies all my diseases.

I yolo mid, I couldnt give a care in the world, just me and my mushroom, stuff was about to get real. Anyway. 1 Alliance v 30ish horde = Dead Me... Threw my mushroom down.
    It was like ****ing London during the Black Plague.

All this damage was my mushroom's diseases, I never lived long enough, I carried on yoloing mid for the whole BG, cos why not right?

I just wish I was UH so my diseases do 60% more damage QQ.

6. July 2, 2014  
    I don't know how you do it. I gave up on MoP when Blizzard made my main nearly unplayable in any pvp environment except for the world in full pve gear.

7. July 2, 2014  
    I don't know how you do it. I gave up on MoP when Blizzard made my main nearly unplayable in any pvp environment except for the world in full pve gear.
    I gave up caring about PvP. Now I just play DW Frost, cos I have $wag. I run in there, and take as many *****es down as I can before I die.

I even gave up with Russians.. Me and my healer decided to yolo mid in AV against Russians... 2 v 9.
    They so bad.
    Spoiler: Show

8. July 2, 2014  
    Yeah, but as a Ret, I can't even do that. My damage and healing, both, are nothing special. The best I can do is be an annoyance to people. I've actually cried over it. This is actually the only time I've canceled my subscription (haven't missed a month since Vanilla), I was so fed up with it and my pve situation. I really can't wait for WoD. I'll get a new cute character model, and hopefully a half decent ability to pvp.

9. July 2, 2014  
    Yeah, but as a Ret, I can't even do that. My damage and healing, both, are nothing special. The best I can do is be an annoyance to people. I've actually cried over it. This is actually the only time I've canceled my subscription (haven't missed a month since Vanilla), I was so fed up with it and my pve situation. I really can't wait for WoD. I'll get a new cute character model, and hopefully a half decent ability to pvp.
    I know them feels, my pala is half prideful as ret, and I never play ret cos it just sucks so hard it's not even fun. I'd rather just go Holy and heal **** (BTW I seem to be the only person who enjoys healing PvP on MOP).

10. July 2, 2014  
    I enjoyed playing on my Priest. I never would die. I'd sit in the middle of a BG and just tank 5 Hordes. It's just not my Paladin, though. :( I can't bring myself to play my alts for more than a few hours per week.

11. July 2, 2014  
    I enjoyed playing on my Priest. I never would die. I'd sit in the middle of a BG and just tank 5 Hordes. It's just not my Paladin, though. :( I can't bring myself to play my alts for more than a few hours per week.
    Priest so tank :3 I got dragged into a BG the second I dinged 90. 10Million healing in 430ilvl in a WSG.

12. July 2, 2014  
    BG charts still don't display absorbs. :(

13. July 2, 2014  
    BG charts still don't display absorbs. :(
    Don't play disc. Holy is far superior in PvP.
    From Darkness come Light effects Serendipity, along with your 2set bonus you can heal someone to full HP in 1s. 4set PvP allows Chakra dancing.

14. July 2, 2014  
    Don't play disc. Holy is far superior in PvP.
    From Darkness come Light effects Serendipity, along with your 2set bonus you can heal someone to full HP in 1s. 4set PvP allows Chakra dancing.
    Disc is more fun though.

She and I also wouldn't be able to 2v10 if she was Holy :<

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last