1. May 28, 2021  
    1. Staff isn't there to babysit us players. Caution is advised everywhere over the internet, how did you even got scammed out of a fully geared character?

2. No, I don't blame her. I'm telling you shouldn't share too much information over the internet. Give the information to wrong person and that happens. Bullies are to be blamed for what they do and should be sanctioned/punished accordingly. I don't condone their actions. Actions have consequences, it's not always negative actions and negative consequences. Positive actions can have negative consequences. Bullies don't even need information, they just need a target, target that they can get reaction from. If they have information, it's only adding fuel for the fire.

3. Yes. This is WoW private server with massive (too large) population, toxic players are among them. Thought you would've figured it out already. So to punish said toxic players, Warmane has introduced ninja (and other) rules as countermeasures. You went and broke a rule, and now complain about ban and ban appeal times. Though your ban was justified. Do you want the rules to be enforced, or not, or does it depend on how they benefit you?

How to gear OS? Well do quests, buy gear from vendors/AH, or even craft. Then queue to RDF in your OS gear, spec and role. Or do like many others, don't gear your OS until your MS is ICC ready and raiding. Do ToC10/25, Ony10/25/FoS, PoS & HoR premades, where MS change is allowed, and roll for OS gear.

Such a shame ban inconvenienced your playtime for five days. Did you learn anything from it?
    1. Pretty much, lmao.

2. Everyone is responsible for volunteering their own personal information ON PUBLIC places. If she was forced(idk how would that be possible) to give up information, you need to go to proper authority. What do you want staff to do, what's the perfect help you imagined they should have given?

3. I ask this every time, but - What "toxic" means? Give one concrete example from your experience maybe.

And, while I agree about ninja rules, you don't even realize that they HELP you, judging from your words. You would be in dregs with all the others like you, constantly whining about how everything is toxic and stuff, because that's where you belong. You should be glad, you get to play with decent players instead of being ignored or instantly kicked by them. Then you'd be like "eww my gawd, i get kicked in every RDF, njeerrr everyone so toxieec"

"What was there to learn ?"
    /facepalm
    1. Wrong and childish.

2. Staff should have taken actions when I had made the ticket on the website and provided all the necessary proofs for it. None was taken and I was told to create a ticket in-game, where I was told to create ticket on the website.

This is a social game where social interactions occur. If some limits are passed such as in my friend's situation, actions need to be taken. That was extreme Online Bullying and no actions were taken because.

3. Google.

@Shred92 She is just a friend - a good hearted one. Therefore the naivety to share some personal information with "friends" she thought she'd made in the game.

2. May 28, 2021  
    u still didnt answer how u got scammed out of char
    cuz u know i cant see how u put a char on the site n someone paid the site less than the price n thats the only way u supposed to trade a char

3. May 28, 2021  
    1. Wrong and childish.

2. Staff should have taken actions when I had made the ticket on the website and provided all the necessary proofs for it. None was taken and I was told to create a ticket in-game, where I was told to create ticket on the website.

This is a social game where social interactions occur. If some limits are passed such as in my friend's situation, actions need to be taken. That was extreme Online Bullying and no actions were taken because.

3. Google.

@Shred92 She is just a friend - a good hearted one. Therefore the naivety to share some personal information with "friends" she thought she'd made in the game.
    Just hope you never have to fight in the system to prove your justice. In the end you'll be lucky to see a ray of light in that pit of debt. But hey, You'll have justice.

"Staff should have taken actions", okay. What actions?
    I just want to understand you, and maybe you could describe "perfect" situation you can imagine, like a make-believe scenario. Not in a way that "staff should have done that", but more like "what you would have done if you had complete access?"

Thanks, what a marvelous idea!

"A toxic person is anyone whose behavior adds negativity and upset to your life. Many times, people who are toxic are dealing with their own stresses and traumas. To do this, they act in ways that don't present them in the best light and usually upset others along the way."

Do I need to highlight why it's not possible to make any laws or rules to prevent it? It's subjective. It's like trying to define what beauty is. You can't make rules out of that.

This is why I ask your point of view.

First ... 456