1. bull**** lordaeron is ded never even 8k players. icecrown always 12k+ + 1-2k in que,.
    Were you here before the beginning of Icecrown? I suppose not...
    Before the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, Lordaeron used to have 12k players online with high queues aswell. It's a scenario which came true after some "global unhappiness" before its release pointed out by Aryu

2. everything since the gold squish announcement sounds pretty much like wage negotiations between workers(us fools) and an employer(warmane staff)
    i allready have a job i come here to play a game
    stop trying to fix things that aren't broken

3. Hello, I will try to be as short as I can.
    When I decided last time to change the wow server I was especially looking for a server with high rates. Was trying to decide between tbc and wotlk. I was actually looking for a server that had all rates 5x or more, especially the rep one. When I say all I mean including items like al'ar, recipes and best in slot, but theres no server with 5x for epics that has more than 10% content actually working. Found molten few years ago with 7x rep and 5x all others and joined.
    I didn't want to farm for years to get something in this game. That's exactly why ppl play on private servers: not enough time, patience etc.

Here I agree with. Maybe less with the quitters. Icecrown will for sure keep its population. However, when I decided to play on Ragnaros back then, it was because of the higher rates. Those rates are the whole point of Ragnaros or Deathwing, now Icecrown. It's like a punch in the face for those who got here and liked it just as it was.

4. may I ask something?
    Why do you want to force this blizzlike thing on non-blizzlike servers?

5. im wondering too... in the end its funny calling this "blizzlike"

6. would be good if we get new fixes for reputation The Tillers on Frostwolf because we can hardly get exalted on 7x and imagine how it will works when you change it to 3x
    Even worse is that since cooking is bugged I HAD to get The Tillers exalted to buy the recipes from the quartermaster in order to make those until 600. With x3 rep how will anyone be able to level cooking since you wont be able to get The Tillers exalted? There needs to be so many things fixed before these rates are dropped in 1 week, and nothing is being fixed...

7. Boys,i am missing ragnaros 20x realm rate,
    Oh imagine icc being 20x rate would be so epic.

8. Its absolutely bad idea to decrease profession rates in FROSTWOLF some materials are EXTREMELY RARE. if you want to make it more blizzlike then give us more blizzlike sytstem.
    for example i learned enchanting and spent too much money to buy materials for skilling it up, even with my tailoring that gave me some items to enchant it was still so painful to skill up especially from 25 to 300.
    if you want to blizzlike then open all dungeons and fix all drop rates and fix all nodes like titanium vein or all other VEINS and NODES and fix drop rates and tailoring like wool clothes and other things then talk about BLIZZLIKE pffffffffff this is so not good...

9. A realm like FrostWolf with only 2K (2.5K max) players its nearly insane to that stuff, AH prices are already insanely high and materials are very low
    this what i suggest if you want to change profs from 5x to 1x
    for ENCHANTERS open all dungeos or increase green and rare droprates on mobs
    for BS, Engineering, JC and ofc mining, Fix all VEINS
    for TAILORING fix all drop rates on clothes because some of them are highly rare to loot especially wool cloth, mageweave cloth (1 to 300 is already really hard for tailorers)

10. A realm like FrostWolf with only 2K (2.5K max) players its nearly insane to that stuff, AH prices are already insanely high and materials are very low
    this what i suggest if you want to change profs from 5x to 1x
    for ENCHANTERS open all dungeos or increase green and rare droprates on mobs
    for BS, Engineering, JC and ofc mining, Fix all VEINS
    for TAILORING fix all drop rates on clothes because some of them are highly rare to loot especially wool cloth, mageweave cloth (1 to 300 is already really hard for tailorers)
    "Sometimes a man's idea, just doesn't matter to the point it gets ignored..."

11. would be good if we get new fixes for reputation The Tillers on Frostwolf because we can hardly get exalted on 7x and imagine how it will works when you change it to 3x
    Well, at least someone said it. Reputation x3 with The Tillers won't be enough to get Exalted at the current server state. In fact, it's the only reputation I got Exalted with all my chars before the change because of that. Why is important the reputation with the Tillers? Because without it, you can't get cooking recipe ergo can't get cooking max level.

12. I feel so bait and switched by this whole thing. I joined the server like 4 days ago and BAM guess what brother, rates are getting gutted while 5k people have been able to use the higher rates for god knows how long before you got here.

I can't get to max level in time to work the important reps/tradeskills at these rates; so I just got squeezed just in time to see them get yanked from under me.

Juuuust great. I haven't checked because Im new here, but I seriously wouldnt be surprised if I can pay money to get those rates back or something though right? Apologies if Im wrong; but playing on other Freeshards has left me a little jaded. These sort of weird changes are usually loaded with backhanded reasons to pay to 'undo' them.

13. I know this has nothing to do with economy, but has warmane staff considered lowering xp rate? Just asking.

By the way, thank you for being very generous and listening to your player base. I think it's really healthy to maintain good communication with players.

14. in a few words what staff wanna say its...bye bye frostwolf and cata realms all HAIL WOLK realms

15. You wanna "ajust" the economy but you keep placing a gold rate higher that it should be? Sounds "totally" logic!...

I'm sure that the "inflation" factor doesn't have anything to do with incoming "squish". But hey! server needs maintain somehow isn't?

Btw, economy, virtually or physically can't be "ajusted" under any sort of capitalism system. It "ajusts" by itself under the offer-demand rule. Like it or not. On what you actually need to work, I think, is over your propaganda. JUST SAYING.

First ... 45678 ... Last