1. This being the only reply from staff GG Lordareonmane
    Thats because there isnt an issue really.

They cannot simply rebalance the entire game right now. It would 1: Require a lot of coding, just to undo it later on, 2: Cause possible issues with spells and effects which are directly effected to Battle Fatigue/PvP Power, 3: The only way of fixing it would have a knock on effect withing PvE.

Just live with the fact that you will be undergeared for a little while compared to a healers heal, 5.4.8 brought in a battle fatigue change to 65% over the 55% it was in 5.4.2. This was a balancing effect Blizzard themselves added to make up for the influx of PvP Power obtainable and to keep the gear gap fair.
    Right now the state of the game should be the week>month that Season 15 was released on retail, where there was these new patch changes.

I remember first week of Prideful, I had one item (my shoulders) and I was in 2s. I could litterally roll any opposing Double DPS team, except this one game I came across a healer. It went down to UHDK/RDruid vs AWARR/MWMonk. I as an UHDK should eat a healer, let alone a Monk. And that warrior should have a fair good time choping down my tree partner. The stalemate was real, my rage at not being able to kill anything, I could sense the warrior was thinking the same thing as he desperately tried to kill my partner. We were going for it for a good 10-12 minutes. It took dampening for someone to finally die (sadly my tree).

2. I played a lot of bg's today and I can conclude: team with most mw healers wins. Doesn't matter if you have 522 average full dps team. If other team has 480 average and 3 mw monks (or shammies) you just lose.

3. it took five player to kill one bear.

4. 522 warrior and 515 lock, both hit like im greens. I'm done with pvp until we get the new gear, feeling powerless at full gear is annoying.

5. 25kk = 25mil. It's an inaccurate numerical expression as far as I know, but at least I can understand what he meant.
    /facepalm i know very well kk mean 6 zeros .and still 163 mil is higest crit ever done in kotmogu ,because there is bonus dmg taked and bonus dmg done.so if 160mil single crit is possible 25mil total dmg done is not much as all.my point is this BG is very bad example to show how much dmg you can do.
    i wish you can really understand what people mean but....we cant have what we want.
    Edited: January 30, 2016

6. I take it your reading comprehension is bad, I was talking against him, calling him stupid. I know hes wrong. I know exactly how PvP Power works.
    Sorry, misread your post

Dunno why ppl are crying tbh, things are still dying really easy imo. If anything it feels like dmg is too high for current gear. Makes me fear for when prideful gets here.
    Edited: January 30, 2016

7. This being the only reply from staff GG Lordareonmane
    At least I learned something today. It is an "inaccurate numerical expression". Thanks for clarifying everything.

8. Thats because there isnt an issue really.

They cannot simply rebalance the entire game right now. It would 1: Require a lot of coding, just to undo it later on, 2: Cause possible issues with spells and effects which are directly effected to Battle Fatigue/PvP Power, 3: The only way of fixing it would have a knock on effect withing PvE.

Just live with the fact that you will be undergeared for a little while compared to a healers heal, 5.4.8 brought in a battle fatigue change to 65% over the 55% it was in 5.4.2. This was a balancing effect Blizzard themselves added to make up for the influx of PvP Power obtainable and to keep the gear gap fair.
    Right now the state of the game should be the week>month that Season 15 was released on retail, where there was these new patch changes.

I remember first week of Prideful, I had one item (my shoulders) and I was in 2s. I could litterally roll any opposing Double DPS team, except this one game I came across a healer. It went down to UHDK/RDruid vs AWARR/MWMonk. I as an UHDK should eat a healer, let alone a Monk. And that warrior should have a fair good time choping down my tree partner. The stalemate was real, my rage at not being able to kill anything, I could sense the warrior was thinking the same thing as he desperately tried to kill my partner. We were going for it for a good 10-12 minutes. It took dampening for someone to finally die (sadly my tree).
    We all know what 5.4.8 brought and the stats of resil and battle fatigue. But its their ****ty decision that's ruining PVP.
    If they are going with logic that is ( which they are " :"We don't want to release Prideful because pvp gear would be bis pve gear too"
    They shouldn't have released 5.4.8 at all
    Retail did have similar stats as we do but they had a chance to get Pride which we don't .
    SOO won't come in months and by that time Frostwolf or whats remaining of it right now will die out.
    I've been in bgs with over 5 mw monks everyone is rolling a healer pvp is looking like a pillow fight with heals.

9. We all know what 5.4.8 brought and the stats of resil and battle fatigue. But its their ****ty decision that's ruining PVP.
    If they are going with logic that is ( which they are " :"We don't want to release Prideful because pvp gear would be bis pve gear too"
    They shouldn't have released 5.4.8 at all
    Retail did have similar stats as we do but they had a chance to get Pride which we don't .
    SOO won't come in months and by that time Frostwolf or whats remaining of it right now will die out.
    I've been in bgs with over 5 mw monks everyone is rolling a healer pvp is looking like a pillow fight with heals.
    But guess what?

the community here, yes you guys, CRIED for 5.4.8 without thinking of the sideeffects of releqasing it pre-SOO.

Maybe now the lot of you will release to just have patience.

10. But guess what?

the community here, yes you guys, CRIED for 5.4.8 without thinking of the sideeffects of releqasing it pre-SOO.

Maybe now the lot of you will release to just have patience.
    i think everyone cried because there were tons and tons of bugs , and near non existant fixes? so 5.4.8 promissed at least a blink of something new and better ,

dont think you can say to anyone that still plays here about " patience " I have buggs on some classes i play that are almost 10 months old. I mean we had major bugs like rogue vanish for months , months! i actually kinda quit this server when i had an arena vs a rogue , without an eyesight buff ( its bugged it doesnt have it ) having the vanish bug , dotting him just to see him ago away , and re open over and over and over , At one point we have to ask ourselves , why are we playing here? and 7k ppl asked that and found no good reason and left .

( when i joined warmane one year ago we had 9kish population in two servers )

I never played mop retail and just took me trying some others servers to see how much we are missing here. This server is way , way behind the others. On basic things alone , let alone the rest . The only thing it has going for it is the community , nothing more. And it seems you play retail , so unless you have a lot of good friends here , or you play wotlk , i dont see how you can say anything positive about the server.

i honestly dont think the damage is the worse part of it , i logged in to do some arenas and i had a weird " horde " icon buff on me , and my gladius couldnt see any setup of the enemy team , also when the game started i can see any spec either .

tried , different versions , other programs , stil same thing. Talked to others seems they have the same , so i guess its another bug. Since they already admited they are lacking funds and their resources are spread thin , i wasnt expecting much with the 5.4.8 but i have to admit this is much worse than i thought.

on the other hand , its nice to see some ppl high in the ladder that did 80k icelances and 200k starsurges complain now , because they actually somehow thought that damage was legit , even for me didnt play retail could see it was not

sorry for wall of text

11. Well as soon as prideful is here, the 80k lances and 200k surges will be back lol

12. i think everyone cried because there were tons and tons of bugs , and near non existant fixes? so 5.4.8 promissed at least a blink of something new and better ,

dont think you can say to anyone that still plays here about " patience " I have buggs on some classes i play that are almost 10 months old. I mean we had major bugs like rogue vanish for months , months! i actually kinda quit this server when i had an arena vs a rogue , without an eyesight buff ( its bugged it doesnt have it ) having the vanish bug , dotting him just to see him ago away , and re open over and over and over , At one point we have to ask ourselves , why are we playing here? and 7k ppl asked that and found no good reason and left .

I never played mop retail and just took me trying some others servers to see how much we are missing here. This server is way , way behind the others. On basic things alone , let alone the rest . The only thing it has going for it is the community , nothing more. And it seems you play retail , so unless you have a lot of good friends here , or you play wotlk , i dont see how you can say anything positive about the server.

i honestly dont think the damage is the worse part of it , i logged in to do some arenas and i had a weird " horde " icon buff on me , and my gladius couldnt see any setup of the enemy team , also when the game started i can see any spec either .

tried , different versions , other programs , stil same thing. Talked to others seems they have the same , so i guess its another bug. Since they already admited they are lacking funds and their resources are spread thin , i wasnt expecting much with the 5.4.8 but i have to admit this is much worse than i thought.

on the other hand , its nice to see some ppl high in the ladder that did 80k icelances and 200k starsurges complain now , because they actually somehow thought that damage was legit , even for me didnt play retail could see it was not

sorry for wall of text
    I can agree on everything here.

13. i think everyone cried because there were tons and tons of bugs , and near non existant fixes? so 5.4.8 promissed at least a blink of something new and better ,

sorry for wall of text
    I also agree with him, +1

14. I don't play here anymore, I went back to retail.

But from everything I've been reading 5.4.8 was the wrong thing to do, more updates to 5.4.2 core should have been done, and then introduced 5.4.8 after some of the guilds had cleared SOO Normal/HC.

A fixed 5.4.2 core would have been better than a broken 5.4.8 core.. Yes PvPers, sacrificing your prideful gear for some actual gameplay balance and fixes.

15. I don't play here anymore, I went back to retail.

But from everything I've been reading 5.4.8 was the wrong thing to do, more updates to 5.4.2 core should have been done, and then introduced 5.4.8 after some of the guilds had cleared SOO Normal/HC.

A fixed 5.4.2 core would have been better than a broken 5.4.8 core.. Yes PvPers, sacrificing your prideful gear for some actual gameplay balance and fixes.
    Go back to retail, ty.

First ... 45678 Last