1. May 20, 2016  
    A few screenshots from today's Dalaran: http://imgur.com/a/3uVjG

Transfers are still in process and everything is going smooth so far.
    Thanks , this makes my not able to play experience so much better

2. May 20, 2016  
    you mean, no lag and diff problems with 9k ppl? O_O

3. May 20, 2016  
    Thanks , this makes my not able to play experience so much better
    Patience is the only answer, we can't instantly migrate this many characters. Everything is smooth and it has worked perfectly so far. We value safety above speed, we hope you do so as well.

4. May 20, 2016  
    A few screenshots from today's Dalaran: http://imgur.com/a/3uVjG

Very nice proterean,you did a great job with this merge congratulation!<3
    Could you say or to predict when you guys gonna release again services for points name changing,faction?

5. May 20, 2016  
    Very nice proterean,you did a great job with this merge congratulation!<3
    Could you say or to predict when you guys gonna release again services for points name changing,faction?
    As soon as we get confirmation that everything was 100% successful, currently it is on that path and should be relatively soon.

6. May 20, 2016  
    As soon as we get confirmation that everything was 100% successful, currently it is on that path and should be relatively soon.
    Means merge is nearly complete?

7. May 20, 2016  
    Charr creation will be really unlocked today? Estimated time?

8. May 20, 2016  
    Due to the time it is taking to transfer all EXISTING characters over, I HIGHLY suggest extending the new character toon-creation deadline slightly.

At this rate it seems... optimistic... that all transfers will be done by the time new-character creation ban is lifted, and a flood of people start making things more complicated. Even If everything continues smoothly and transfers are all done SHORTLY, that still leaves VERY little time to get things squared before the creation hiatus is lifted. This is a MAJOR event, and DW/RAG people loaded with existing accounts & toons really need a little more time before the floodgates are opened.

I simply suggest making this a 6-12 hour pause on new character creation AFTER THE TRANSFERS ARE CONFIRMED TO BE 100% DONE.

9. May 20, 2016  
    i had 2 characters on Ragnaros and now i havent any of them on Ice Crown realm. can u help me.

10. May 20, 2016  
    i had 2 characters on Ragnaros and now i havent any of them on Ice Crown realm. can u help me.
    Read some pages before you post

11. May 20, 2016  
    Funny how I pick up the game again after 10yrs right when the server I chose to play on gets merged. *sigh*

*grabs a drink and waits patiently for toon transfer*

12. May 20, 2016  
    Thank you foe your answer!
    Cheers! Hope you bring them today/tomorrow the services for points.

13. May 20, 2016  
    Funny how I pick up the game again after 10yrs right when the server I chose to play on gets merged. *sigh*

*grabs a drink and waits patiently for toon transfer*
    Think of it this way: "funny how you pick up the game again after 10yrs right when the server you chose to play gets merged with another to offer you and serve you double the fun, more stability and an overall better experience".

Couldn't be a better time than now to start playing on Icecrown, honestly.

14. May 20, 2016  
    Think of it this way: "funny how you pick up the game again after 10yrs right when the server you chose to play gets merged with another to offer you and serve you double the fun, more stability and an overall better experience".

Couldn't be a better time than now to start playing on Icecrown, honestly.
    I like this too!

Cheers!!!

15. May 20, 2016  
    Hello Warmane Staff,

This is the "BEST MERGE" you ever had!
    CHEERS! and Thank you

First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last