BestMarine
    POTNL has a much better proc than all other available in-game trinkets.. the problem is that POTNL provides crit instead of haste..
    PNL has better proc for sure, but it has lot bigger icd. It may happen that it procs when you need to move or can not attack boss at all (marrow, rotf, PP, BPC, BQ, sindra..) and even if you lose only 3 sec of dps it will be higher lost than with dfo proc.

About getting SF to 1sec, there is a way, but only for 12sec. With all haste boosts (totem/aura + hero) still need 2319 as we saw before.
    You say this gear gives 1585 + 240 (spellstone) + 170 (DFO HC instead of PNL HC) + 340 (engineer Hyperspeed Accelerators or 500 speed potion for 15sec) = 2335 haste
    (or 2335 + (500 - 340) +45 (elixir)= 2540 and bring Sb to 1sec)
    Of course only with hero/bl on -35% phase and if your accelarator isnt on cd;)

Blmaestro
    I am currently using a "hybrid" spec which has served me well in dungeons (4-5k dps).

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ire/Deathwing/

I'm not sure why I don't see ppl use this spec much, but it was king on my old private server, doing some insane dps. Is there a problem with this hybrid spec? (Suppression is interchangeable with Demonic Tactics based on your hit rating)

add1ct
    I'm not sure your spec is THE best DPS spec for a warlock.

Seeker
    I am currently using a "hybrid" spec which has served me well in dungeons (4-5k dps).

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ire/Deathwing/

I'm not sure why I don't see ppl use this spec much, but it was king on my old private server, doing some insane dps. Is there a problem with this hybrid spec? (Suppression is interchangeable with Demonic Tactics based on your hit rating)
    Little, close to no raid utility.

Gearer
    Yes 17% is the hard cap. But if there is a shadow priest or a balance druid in the raid, you should go with 14% hit. And if you play alliance maybe 13%, because of drainei racial that affects party members (not sure on this, because it might happen u dont have a draenei on ur group, and then you would be 1% short).
    the non spirit stacker non donor gear set only has 14% hit :/ that means we have to depend on priests eww lol

6. the non spirit stacker non donor gear set only has 14% hit :/ that means we have to depend on priests eww lol
    You can gem for hit or to move 2points from intensity(i think this is the name) to supresion.

goshko96
    Hi there :)
    First - this is extremely usefull tutorial ! Now i can play very good with demonology lock ^_^

Andd i have a question :) - what addons are used in this screenshot ?

[QUOTE=lifesgood008;930749]

What is the addon for the bars ? Thanks in advice :)

8. wow i pulled 10k dps with my 5091gs lock i think it's good since i dont even have epic gems and only 1 or 2 enchants

Blurry

Hum

What values should aqcuire the important stats of demo lock?

goshko96
    Can i have the bar add-on from the screenshot ? pleasee:D

Blurry
    What values should aqcuire the important stats of demo lock?
    Anyone knows? =/ ...does SP, Haste, Spirit and Crit has some sort of soft cap to do a very good DPS and help the raid?

Thanks to anyone who can give me a perspective of this =)

Violinist
    Anyone knows? =/ ...does SP, Haste, Spirit and Crit has some sort of soft cap to do a very good DPS and help the raid?

Thanks to anyone who can give me a perspective of this =)
    Read the guide lol and also read the FAQs. In any spec you should not be staking something. There is no "soft cap" just read it and go for the gear i described in my guide

Blurry
    In any spec you should not be staking something.
    Thanks for the response..i just didn't understand what you wanted to say with the quote =/.. can you explain?

Thanks again =)

14. Hello, I did about this much at 5k gs in icc, is it enough?

GDG84
    Is the suggested gear changed with Ruby Sanctum? i think there's at least one trinket that can be quite useful :)

First ... 5678917 ... Last