1. You're mistaken, I advice you to go read the Lordaeron info thread. The idea here is to give players true wow experience not to let others catch up or prepare for new expansion.
    About what true experience are you talking about? Muhahhahah this made me laugh so much.... Some people even won't take lvl 60 in a month.

2. 1-60 should be done in 2-3 max days easily in wotlk lvling style. we have the upcoming weekend so i bet we will have some lvl 60s till sunday.

3. with all that lags, crashes and server queue?
    good luck with that ;)

4. there was no haste, arpen, spell pene, no raid buffs from totems and other auras in vanilla, lots of new spells and talents added, lots of dungeons reshaped, lots of content nerfed cause all new expansions does that to previous content, so there is no true wow experience pre wotlk on this server. instead it will be a wotlk progression and thats why we all here for

5. Lordaeron is a Wrath of the Lich King server. It has always been. It's not a "Vanilla then Burning Crusade then Wrath of the Lich King" one.
    We will progress through some content on the way, but it still is and will remain a Wrath of the Lich King server.
    Of course, no one said otherwise. Just talking about progression. That's all.

6. About what true experience are you talking about? Muhahhahah this made me laugh so much.... Some people even won't take lvl 60 in a month.
    OK. Let me clarify. None of the realms here on Warmane have all the content working as intended, such as low level dungeons, raids, quests etc. So, folks here put their time and effort to make a complete realm with almost everything working as it is supposed to therefore a true experience. When I say that, I am not talking about the vanilla vanilla but a complete 3.3.5a. So, its natural to think that they want you to progress normally through the content and not to catapult to ICC right away.

7. but i have the question when the server is released how will it be done so? like will the toons on there for testing be wiped and a clean slate will be done?

8. but i have the question when the server is released how will it be done so? like will the toons on there for testing be wiped and a clean slate will be done?
    imo, either server will be wiped or there will be Lordaeron and PTR on separate realms.

9. but i have the question when the server is released how will it be done so? like will the toons on there for testing be wiped and a clean slate will be done?
    Yes, that is correct.

10. I just wanted to ask you this.. If i am donor will i skip queue or not?

11. I just wanted to ask you this.. If i am donor will i skip queue or not?
    No.

so there's going to be like 400 humans at the starting zone tomorrow, can you imagine how long you have to wait to kill the hogger? lmfao

12. I just wanted to ask you this.. If i am donor will i skip queue or not?
    if you get disconnected in the middle of dungeon or raid you are screwed!

13. aha, for those who has problem with time zones:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

server is going to be - like all Warmane - UTC -1
    it means when in EU is 15:00 - server time is 13:00 :)

14. im just waiting, 3 hours and 49 mins left atill the clusters fail and the forums start to fill lol,

15. When are people like you gonna stop? I am a 6.4k full donor lock. However I played x1 Lordaeron and had a 6.3k warlock without a single donor item previous to meltdown. Yeah a lot of people have bis toons without achieves, get the **** over it. Sorry you didn't donate any and had no Christmas gifts to gear a took, and if you did then you're a hypocrit cause their was once a time you had no achivs and donor gear.

First ... 5678917 ... Last