1. Congrats boys and girls on all legit kills. All videos were recorded and will be released soon.

2. LOL Malaco's body in the background :P
    Lol, good find:D

Grats on kill!

3. Grats for the kills : ) How was it working overall?

4. Overall it wasn't bad. First boss works OK. Second boss is bit bugged with adds. Third boss was a nightmare. We spent quite a bit of time killing it legitly. There is a way to kill it pretty face roll though but we aren't about that life. So yeah overall it was decent. But certain bugs not sure how they got past the testers . they are so obvious . our videos of the first 3 bosses will be up soon. The testers were watching us on horridon . was pretty funny wiping at .5% because of the enrage

5. [YT]ZNCm7lys7aw[/YT]
    [YT]tMc11arceNQ[/YT]

6. Still recruiting 1 spriest 1 lock and 1 mage. Apply at milk.shivtr.com if you want to join the most organized raiding guild on Sargeras!

7. Nice videos! : ) Me likes and approves! Keep up with the good job. Waiting for more class fixes and endgame content to hop back in to MoP myself!:cool:

8. Nice videos! : ) Me likes and approves! Keep up with the good job. Waiting for more class fixes and endgame content to hop back in to MoP myself!:cool:
    Well, that's a good idea but I suggest atleast making a character to have some starter gear on. that way you may make your way into milk xD

9. Well, that's a good idea but I suggest atleast making a character to have some starter gear on. that way you may make your way into milk xD
    excel wont be able to make our raid times, poor thing.

10. I offically congrats you to your kills in TOT :) Our guild on FW are gonna form a group to progress on TOT hopefully and we will down it as well eventually :) We made some attempts on the first boss but it did not go so well :)

Grats to all the Milk members in the raid for the kills and epic lewts!

11. I offically congrats you to your kills in TOT :) Our guild on FW are gonna form a group to progress on TOT hopefully and we will down it as well eventually :) We made some attempts on the first boss but it did not go so well :)

Grats to all the Milk members in the raid for the kills and epic lewts!
    Thank you, best of luck to you and your guild.

12. bump! starting to get full now. Only a few spots left.

First ... 56789 ... Last