1. May 21, 2016  
    Can you guys vote ? i can't o.O

2. May 21, 2016  
    will characters on accounts that haven't logged in for a long time also be transferred or deleted ?

3. May 21, 2016  
    To people having addon-related issues:

Go to your game folder >WTF/Account/<account name>/ and simply rename Ragnaros or Deathwing folder to Icecrown.
    Further, if your addons support profiles and if you used a '<name>-Ragnaros' profile, you should easily be able to copy that profile into a '<name>-Icecrown' one.

4. May 21, 2016  
    I do not keep the names of the characters. If I go into store and put Ragnaros see the names of my characters. But even they are not transferred to Icecrown. What I can do ?

5. May 21, 2016  
    Sorry, I do not speak English. even my characters are not transferred from Ragnaros to Icecrown. I did not reserve the names. What I can do ?

6. May 21, 2016  
    Could you help me? No reservation the name of my character and not the Tranferencia is made. What I can do ?

7. May 21, 2016  
    When will the entire transfer be completed....there are some level 1 chars on which i stored gbank items still not transfered.

8. May 21, 2016  
    Toons still being merged? None of my toons have been merged so far : /

9. May 21, 2016  
    Where are all my characters?
    Because of this merge only 1 character from 4 accounts is on Icecrown, are you kidding me Warmane?
    1 freaking character..

10. May 21, 2016  
    Simpletons. You were given weeks' worth of warnings. If you had characters that had AUCTIONS running, or MAIL that hadn't been checked, your characters wouldn't transfer. You had ample time to prepare. If you lost your characters, then it is YOUR fault.

11. May 21, 2016  
    Are the merges still going? Or i should forget about those characters which hadn't been transfered?
    If a merge is still on - what will happen if i make characters to reserve my nicknames?

characters that had AUCTIONS running, or MAIL that hadn't been checked, your characters wouldn't transfer.
    Umm i had a 6 months break, so as i remember i had few auction lots, but i din't login and my mails were gone (30 days) - does it means that char is gone?

12. May 21, 2016  
    Seriously, big props to the staff for managing to pull this off, can't even fathom the amount of work that must have been put into this. And then on top of that, you guys have probably been working non-stop for the last 24 hours. On behalf of the non-toxic part of the community, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for creating the best WOTLK realm out there and allowing thousands of us to relive our glory days and nostalgic moments. Thanks for your continuing work on the realms and effort you put in, even when you don't have to do it. You guys don't hear it enough but seriously, you ****ing rock. :D

13. May 21, 2016  
    Thanks to the return of all the characters in and all items on them. Now all is well! Goodluck! Godbye!

14. May 21, 2016  
    Two of my characters are still not been transferred from Ragnaros realm due to max. 10 characters in my account. I deleted 2 toons in the account recently, to provides free slots. Will it get transfer in the coming time?

15. May 21, 2016  
    I still got 4 characters on ragnaros,only 2 on icecrown.When will they be merged ?
    I didn't enter on them for months,and only 2 are level 80

First ... 22627071727374 ... Last