1. No you DONT get it o.o it does not work fine, it was meant to only remove the refunded points/coins as a compensation, not additional points we gained through voting. Imagine if donations were open, you had 30 coins on 29th Dec, you got refunded 200 making it 230, then you donated for another 200 making it 430 but then it deletes 400, would you say it works fine?
    That's exactly why donations are disabled. Votes aren't hard to spend, and most need to use them for mounts/transmog now anyway.

2. That's exactly why donations are disabled. Votes aren't hard to spend, and most need to use them for mounts/transmog now anyway.
    or 346 gear to start off new char o.o or starter gear for lk/mop but they need to be saved up. Either way point is it DOESNT work like it's intended. Your argument is that "points are not as important so suck it up"

3. Because there are a sizable amount of people with over 500+ to even 2K+ coins sitting in their account because of the refund, since these had been accumulated over the years. Simply put there would have been too much coins in circulation otherwise. If they were small amounts like yours then yes there is no issue but when you have over 500+ it becomes a problem.
    well if someone paid them money for over 500+ coins then they should have 500+ coins

4. well if someone paid them money for over 500+ coins then they should have 500+ coins
    what about 2k? 5k? Those do exist at a significant amount. They can just save up till latest gear on MoP is released and then go ham. The point of the refund was to regain what you lost to an extent, and also an opportunity for players to fix some purchasing mistakes to better themselves, not for ppl to save till end of time to spend on anything that pops up on marketplace. (not to mention inflation of coins and with later trade/gifting implementation)

5. Originally Posted by Edifice
    As soon as an account is reset, it goes into a pool of accounts that is not eligible to receive gifts.
    Im curious how that works.
    Does that mean that no matter if i gifted coins or not, my premium account isnt able to receive gifts once my coins expire?

What happens if i have 3 premium accounts.
    Account one gifts coins to account two. Coins from account one expire. Is account three now still able to gift coins to account one?

Lets assume thats possible then what will happen in this scenario:
    Account one gifts coins to account two. Coins from account one expire.
    Now account three gifts coins to account one. Is account one now able to gift the coins from account three to account two?

The reason why i ask is because i have all my coins spread on 6 premium accounts and i can use gifting only every 24 hours. Im afraid that with this gifting cd i wont be able to balance the coins properly between my accounts before they expire.

6. just disable gifting o.o

jk xD lol you have 6 accounts, you can gift between all 6 in probably 2 days. unless you have 1 account with all the coins.

7. what about 2k? 5k? Those do exist at a significant amount. They can just save up till latest gear on MoP is released and then go ham. The point of the refund was to regain what you lost to an extent, and also an opportunity for players to fix some purchasing mistakes to better themselves, not for ppl to save till end of time to spend on anything that pops up on marketplace. (not to mention inflation of coins and with later trade/gifting implementation)
    again they paid money for those 5k coins they can do whatever they want with them.

8. Im curious how that works.
    Does that mean that no matter if i gifted coins or not, my premium account isnt able to receive gifts once my coins expire?

What happens if i have 3 premium accounts.
    Account one gifts coins to account two. Coins from account one expire. Is account three now still able to gift coins to account one?

Lets assume thats possible then what will happen in this scenario:
    Account one gifts coins to account two. Coins from account one expire.
    Now account three gifts coins to account one. Is account one now able to gift the coins from account three to account two?

The reason why i ask is because i have all my coins spread on 6 premium accounts and i can use gifting only every 24 hours. Im afraid that with this gifting cd i wont be able to balance the coins properly between my accounts before they expire.
    No.

As soon as ANY account expires, that account will NO LONGER be able to receive any gifts anymore.

If you send coins from account 1 to account 2 and then account 1 expires, account 3 or any other account can't send/gift coins to account 1 anymore.

:)

9. No.

As soon as ANY account expires, that account will NO LONGER be able to receive any gifts anymore.

If you send coins from account 1 to account 2 and then account 1 expires, account 3 or any other account can't send/gift coins to account 1 anymore.

:)
    I have made a topic about that, but none of GM's answered.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=289096

10. I have made a topic about that, but none of GM's answered.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=289096
    So this is an update:

I have come to the conclusion that plenty of people are waiting to attempt to exploit the reset timers with gifts.

So, as soon as the first account is reset, gifting will instantly become disabled (globally).

That means in 10 days and 7 hours, gifting is disabled until a new system is implemented to differentiate gifted vs not gifted coins (gifted coins cannot be re-gifted).
    10 days remaining until gifting is gone until another system is in place.

@Edifice, can we have another timer that would tell us when gifting will be disabled? Thx.

11. again they paid money for those 5k coins they can do whatever they want with them.
    technically they didnt pay* for anything. Its donations. But that's a different topic.

So basically you're saying, I "paid" for 5k coins, bought lk gear, then lk goes cata, I can ask for the coins back to buy max cata gear also, right?

12. or 346 gear to start off new char o.o or starter gear for lk/mop but they need to be saved up. Either way point is it DOESNT work like it's intended. Your argument is that "points are not as important so suck it up"
    The point of the gifted points are to be able to purchase your transmog/mounts etc again. The points of coins are to be able to get some gear again. Why are points reset? Same reason why coins are reset, to not save them until last patch, and purchase those mounts etc. People should be happy that they're able to get the next tier of gear, and newer mounts, not be mad because they have to buy that now, and not in 10 years.

13. Quick update. Gifting will be disabled in 10 days. As soon as first recovered account gets its coins wiped. Gifting will be re-enabled once new system will be implemented. So ppl if I wanna gift coins do it now.

14. The point of the gifted points are to be able to purchase your transmog/mounts etc again. The points of coins are to be able to get some gear again. Why are points reset? Same reason why coins are reset, to not save them until last patch, and purchase those mounts etc. People should be happy that they're able to get the next tier of gear, and newer mounts, not be mad because they have to buy that now, and not in 10 years.
    yes we agree, the points that were GIVEN to us as compensation, should be reset. But the points we gain through voting, as we did before, should never expire! why is this so hard to understand??

15. Vote Points resetting?

I already spent all refunded vote points from the crash down to 0. Since then I have voted up and now I'm going to lose the 100+ points I've voted from 0?

Please someone tell me this is a bug?

First ... 678910 Last