1. It's good you 79s start to hate eachother,this will only help the 70s more!

Classic barbarians! Only on 79 free lmao,
    No wonder 70s is more popular and has a better community.

2. What's up my fgts!

Alright, first, idk who is bosdebos, and most importantly, I don't care. All 70's got their own realm now... without Wotlk gems and professions... well, they might keep playing on IC because... pvp without Wotlk content? Hell no. Don't worry my fellow 70's, you're always welcome to get shrekt by us 78-79.

I'm kinda sick of reading over and over again that WE ****ed the bracket on Icecrown. We didn't. If you want to know what happened then ask that kid by the name of Lederen who disbanded the only decent horde guild it existed without reason. Yes, he simply guild kicked everyone and then left. In fact, some of us, incluiding myself tried to catch the core members back into a new guild on the Horde side, but it was too late. They just lost all hope.

Now how can you blame every twink for that? We never wanted inactivity, we had the best of the battlegrounds that you can imagine, and that probably you guys from Lordaeron will never have.

But that's enough of it.

The cross realms battlegrounds will fix all the damage toxic players did to our precious comunity, I believe in that.

Best regards fgts!

3. My'lady stop being salty and enjoy the game more.
    And don't worry once cross realm bg happen i will try to play more alliance.
    Dont need my services? Idc,i might not need yours aswell,but everyone is free to play where he likes,i only play horde because i got funded to do so,a good friend convinced me.

P.S stop spitting on me in bgs,its not nice for a lady to have such manners! ;)

Spoiler: Show
    i am very balanced not just strong in words,and i have never tasted a female dwarf before,i heard they were extinct but looks like i was wrong.
    Dont make mi Lady Lisqa mad :D
    Not too smart for DK .
    U farm me,she farms you,circle closed haha

4. Dont make mi Lady Lisqa mad :D
    Not too smart for DK .
    U farm me,she farms you,circle closed haha
    Dude i swear i thought female dwarves are extinct! :D
    Yeah man we farm eachother afterall its BG everyone loses and everyone wins.
    Yeah circle closed as you said.

5. If I made SS every time you used emotions on me I would need an extra hard disk..

female dwarves are extinct? the best beautiful race which only the best players use. You can not feel that power.

LisQa

6. What's up my fgts!

Alright, first, idk who is bosdebos, and most importantly, I don't care. All 70's got their own realm now... without Wotlk gems and professions... well, they might keep playing on IC because... pvp without Wotlk content? Hell no. Don't worry my fellow 70's, you're always welcome to get shrekt by us 78-79.

I'm kinda sick of reading over and over again that WE ****ed the bracket on Icecrown. We didn't. If you want to know what happened then ask that kid by the name of Lederen who disbanded the only decent horde guild it existed without reason. Yes, he simply guild kicked everyone and then left. In fact, some of us, incluiding myself tried to catch the core members back into a new guild on the Horde side, but it was too late. They just lost all hope.

Now how can you blame every twink for that? We never wanted inactivity, we had the best of the battlegrounds that you can imagine, and that probably you guys from Lordaeron will never have.

But that's enough of it.

The cross realms battlegrounds will fix all the damage toxic players did to our precious comunity, I believe in that.

Best regards fgts!
    Damn Hyper, you really showed them who's boss!

I can't even add something to your point of view, except the fact that 70's will keep getting mad at us even when they have a dedicated realm but you are so right, they won't go there because there's no wotlk professions there, so where's the fun in that, lol

On the other hand, I would be suprised if the twinks from Lordaeron would actually queue for bgs once the xrealms get live, I mean, there's just no way to compare them to us, but time will tell...

7. Damn Hyper, you really showed them who's boss!

I can't even add something to your point of view, except the fact that 70's will keep getting mad at us even when they have a dedicated realm but you are so right, they won't go there because there's no wotlk professions there, so where's the fun in that, lol

On the other hand, I would be suprised if the twinks from Lordaeron would actually queue for bgs once the xrealms get live, I mean, there's just no way to compare them to us, but time will tell...
    So you IC guys really think that 10-15 twinks will from loarderon will change whole IC shijatty situation? Really high expectation.
    Well As team we are good. Look at Poor Armasar,
    Jumpin in bunch of ally just to kill few 70s and get better stats. If Armasar is meassure of your play then no worries we are fine.

8. So you IC guys really think that 10-15 twinks will from loarderon will change whole IC shijatty situation? Really high expectation.
    Well As team we are good. Look at Poor Armasar,
    Jumpin in bunch of ally just to kill few 70s and get better stats. If Armasar is meassure of your play then no worries we are fine.

Edited: February 5, 2018

9. Although I've been twinking on warmane for years, I just joined this bracket a couple of weeks ago.
    Obviously, this means I don't know anything about what caused the bracket to die or what kind of drama went down.
    All I can talk about is the experience that a newcomer to 70-79s gets after playing a few WSGs here and there.

Well... The only thing you guys can do in a BG is camp mid and farm HKs. That's it. Nobody cares about the objective, about winning. It's all about those tasty HKs and whose the **** cares if the BG is lost as long as you can top the scoreboard and make sure you take a screenshot to brag on the forums later on. Most of the players I see are perfectly fine going out of their way to kill a low 70 while the flag is running past them. Most of you are fine camping under the gy for 25 minutes straight.

This is boring as ****, to be honest. No wonder why people don't pick a side and stick to it, why would they when there's clearly no rivalry between factions and no winning mentality whatsoever.

From what I could see so far (granted it's not much), it's not the 70s-79s kiddie drama that's causing the activity to drop. It's the total lack of interest from pretty much everyone to win. Yeah, yeah, I'm probably a tryharder but at the end of the day, rivalry and sometimes even drama is what keeps a twinking bracket interesting and alive.

10. Although I've been twinking on warmane for years, I just joined this bracket a couple of weeks ago.
    Obviously, this means I don't know anything about what caused the bracket to die or what kind of drama went down.
    All I can talk about is the experience that a newcomer to 70-79s gets after playing a few WSGs here and there.

Well... The only thing you guys can do in a BG is camp mid and farm HKs. That's it. Nobody cares about the objective, about winning. It's all about those tasty HKs and whose the **** cares if the BG is lost as long as you can top the scoreboard and make sure you take a screenshot to brag on the forums later on. Most of the players I see are perfectly fine going out of their way to kill a low 70 while the flag is running past them. Most of you are fine camping under the gy for 25 minutes straight.

This is boring as ****, to be honest. No wonder why people don't pick a side and stick to it, why would they when there's clearly no rivalry between factions and no winning mentality whatsoever.

From what I could see so far (granted it's not much), it's not the 70s-79s kiddie drama that's causing the activity to drop. It's the total lack of interest from pretty much everyone to win. Yeah, yeah, I'm probably a tryharder but at the end of the day, rivalry and sometimes even drama is what keeps a twinking bracket interesting and alive.
    That's why you need 70s.
    70 is all about tactics and skills,79s are mindless mongrels who only play 79 to ruin 70s community,what is the point to twink at 79? 1 lvl and you are 80..
    I understand you bro,idk if i have seen a 79 and respected him,for me they are all barbarians,uncivilized,mongrels all they do is pvping in the middle.

If you want to taste twinking then make 70 on icecrown,or even lordaeron soon cross realm battlegrounds will happen and we can make twinking great once again!

11. If you can use tactics right and time **** efficiently a melee 70 can wipe the floor with a 79. Resilence stacks very very well at 70. However, although man times are changing you gotta start taking **** in a real perspective. Even though, I don't do 79s and I rather go with my 70 in BGs it's how **** is and all the best you can do is make amends and **** **** up with your 70. But there are some really skilled 79s, I will give em that. Hype Bois

- Interwebs

12. If you can use tactics right and time **** efficiently a melee 70 can wipe the floor with a 79. Resilence stacks very very well at 70. However, although man times are changing you gotta start taking **** in a real perspective. Even though, I don't do 79s and I rather go with my 70 in BGs it's how **** is and all the best you can do is make amends and **** **** up with your 70. But there are some really skilled 79s, I will give em that. Hype Bois

- Interwebs
    Nice warrior u have there, like it.
    Well its always about tactics.
    i had resto shaman 70 with 700 resi and 13ish K armor and need to tell that i waz not too happy with that resi, doesnt feel nice as on resto dudu 70.

U can survive as normaly geared 79, nothing special without preHOTs like dudu have.
    either way i dont have anything against 70s in bracket but u need to be real and if u are not resto dudu or priest it will be hard play.

Or u are used to die like i am :D

13. Could someone give me a list of the classes for 70 twinks that is most popular to least popular. On a scale of 1-10.

14. Could someone give me a list of the classes for 70 twinks that is most popular to least popular. On a scale of 1-10.
    90% of the classes on 70 are either rogues, wars, hunts or palas...the most OP ones imo....cause playing a 70 requires so much skill, not like those 79 no skill...amirite?

15. 90% of the classes on 70 are either rogues, wars, hunts or palas...the most OP ones imo....cause playing a 70 requires so much skill, not like those 79 no skill...amirite?
    Eh.. no. The only skill you need to play a 70 is to use the right gems on your gear, which, by the way, are Wotlk. Nothing more is needed in order to play any 70.
    If you want to test your lack of skill, then create a fresh toon on Blackrock and duel, otherwise f*** off.

Could someone give me a list of the classes for 70 twinks that is most popular to least popular. On a scale of 1-10.
    You will aim for any melee class or a hunter since they're the only ones that can get a decent ammount of hit rating to fight 78-79's. I wouldn't recommend to play a caster since you'll be missing arround 40% of your spells, and they also get one shot by rogues.

You can always play any kind of healer, any class. The stats scaling at 70, using Wotlk gems and professions is ******ed and you can get almost 60% damage reduction, so yeah, a lot of skill is needed when you get those numbers.

First ... 789101119 ... Last