1. its cuz the devs play arms mang
    If only.
    well heres my conspiracy theory that when they fix shield slam problem there will be more prot warrs = less arms warrs = less shadowmourne = less $$$ income
    That's a really weak theory, considering the number that would play prot instead of arms would be very small. The bulk of the players who would main prot either do so regardless of the bug, or they don't play the class at all.

2. The bulk of the players who would main prot either do so regardless of the bug, or they don't play the class at all.
    Well at least some members of staff are of the opinion it s a bug. thats a start at least, i guess

3. If only.

That's a really weak theory, considering the number that would play prot instead of arms would be very small. The bulk of the players who would main prot either do so regardless of the bug, or they don't play the class at all.
    can u explain why devs or mods keep deleting my posts about this bug? like srsly, cant they log on blackrock to test shield block+shield slam there to see the difference? in a what world prot warr in togc gear can make MORE dmg than my full bis prot on icecrown?

4. Your posts on this thread are still here. There's also the bug report thread in this section. Making new threads or posts about it elsewhere on the forum won't help get it fixed.
    Well at least some members of staff are of the opinion it s a bug. thats a start at least, i guess
    I don't know if it is or not. I'm just not going to tell you that you're wrong when I don't know.

5. Its kinda strange to see this highest upvoted shield slam bug report sitting unconfirmed in the bug tracker for over 8 months and there is still not a single developer comment on it.
    The lack of communication with the community is real on this bug report.

6. Your posts on this thread are still here. There's also the bug report thread in this section. Making new threads or posts about it elsewhere on the forum won't help get it fixed.
    He meant his posts on the bug report in the bugtracker. I've been checking out the bug frequently and I notice 'fluff' comments get deleted while comments contributing to the report stay there, which is cool, but he has said a couple of times that the spell does not work the same on Blackrock and Icecrown/Lord, that it is bugged on Icecrown/Lord, but his post are getting deleted from the bugtracker as if they were fluff.

7. He meant his posts on the bug report in the bugtracker. I've been checking out the bug frequently and I notice 'fluff' comments get deleted while comments contributing to the report stay there, which is cool, but he has said a couple of times that the spell does not work the same on Blackrock and Icecrown/Lord, that it is bugged on Icecrown/Lord, but his post are getting deleted from the bugtracker as if they were fluff.
    ye, u got my point

8. for those who still doesnt believe - log on blackrock, make warrior, use that npc for gear and spec, go to dummie area , enjoy : prot warrior with 762 arp rating on black rock does MORE dmg with shield slam than warrior with the same arp on icecrown ( obviously during shield block). if thats is not proof that this **** isnt working at all on icecrown - im done with this server srsly, its must be a time to quit

and that chat reply from proterian : does he even play this game? "best knowlege" he said. i didnt wanted to be offensive - but his answer just hitted me in the nuts. does he remember that the same ****ing bug was present on old core, but WAS FIXED actually before the "new core" came out? and since he obviously does not, he clearly doesnt have "best knowlege" on this subject
    Edited: December 15, 2016

9. I don't know if it is or not. I'm just not going to tell you that you're wrong when I don't know.
    I know it is rude to demand something like this from you, but please can you get someone from the devs to post here or on the bugtracker and explain the situation from warmane's point of view, it feels like there is a wall between the community and the staff on the shield slam topic and we here are on the mexican side.

Por favor

10. It feels like they're trying really hard to ignore all of this and we're annoying them way too much, but I fear that if we don't, nothing will happen.
    In other words, bump.

11. It feels like they're trying really hard to ignore all of this and we're annoying them way too much, but I fear that if we don't, nothing will happen.
    In other words, bump.
    ye, if they finnaly fix shield slam it would be the best gift for new year srsly

12. come on man i wana play my prot spec. this is currently unviable >_>

13. Prot pvp is very viable, its just not OP BURST NUKE LUL REKT HAHA mode.

14. Prot pvp is very viable, its just not OP BURST NUKE LUL REKT HAHA mode.
    ye all specs are viable at 1800

15. ye all specs are viable at 1800
    > Implying damage is what a Prot Warrior is used for beyond 1800.
    > Implying beyond 1800 means anything around here.

First ... 7891011 ... Last