1. My post makes perfect sense since they have to show what they have been working on to prove it (which will be displayed on the WOTLK PTR, whenever that happens)... They should at least make things work as they should before going on to the new thing in my opinion... This is only from what we have experienced so far and it's subject to change but i don't have a lot of faith in it really since what we have been presented so far (raiding wise) otherwise it's awesome overall but it's still lacking a lot of things (forumla spawns, mining veins, list can go on).. To be honest if you ask staff members about wotlk raiding then they would give you information about state of wrath (raidwise and other things) but we will see when it's actually released... My bet is a extension by 1 month sadly due to how content looks like now (and it's prob not better on wrath side). Since we have no PTR TBC or PTR Wrath yet my point has been proven.
    Im not saying you are wrong. I agree with you at many points. But you frogot how it was before tbc? Like 45% of voting server community wanted vanilla extension for 1-2 month, and all they did was 10 more days. They opened TBC with buggs, so why you think they gonna act in diffrent way mow ?

Only time will show what they plan. I say not longer then christmas. New year is to long imo.

2. Like 45% of voting server community wanted vanilla extension for 1-2 month
    45% ? ay lmao

most players were against vanilla autism extension

3. This topic makes me sick, For real...

The dates were announced even before server released:

"Outland after 1 month
    Northrend after another month"

Unless it gets postponed for some legit reason, or because they need to fix this, need more time to prepare that, which is normal, not because few players want it, that's for sure
    And that's it, deal with it

If you wanna have "TBC experience" then this server isn't for you. Go find some other TBC realm by yourselves, try it, enjoy it, then come back to warmane whenever you like, not to mention, I can't even understand how the fk you wanna have TBC experience in 3.3.5a, it's just so unnatural

Jesus christ kids these days begging for nonsense ****, I feel sorry for the community
    Edited: November 22, 2015

4. 45% ? ay lmao

most players were against vanilla autism extension
    You must be blind then.

Like 50% was against . Then was like 20%+ for each option one and two months extension. So ? after simple math.. 45%+ wanted vanilla extension , and like 5% wanted even longer extension.

and the wait for eta is over. Some GM just posted on general chat, that woltk will go live MID DECEMBER
    Edited: November 22, 2015

5. I thought Lordaeron is for the ppl that want a high quality x1 realm with perfect scripting and a experience that is as close to retail as possible.
    Now when I read all the comments here I am curious why some of u even play on Lordaeron.
    If u want a high quality realm then why are u so impatient? Why do suggest to rush to wotlk and leave buggy content behind?
    Dont u understand that rushing the content can only lead to a lower server quality?

6. You must be blind then.

Like 50% was against . Then was like 20%+ for each option one and two months extension. So ? after simple math.. 45%+ wanted vanilla extension , and like 5% wanted even longer extension.

Actually his exact words were "Early to Mid December"

so they may still hit the 5th as the target date.

and the wait for eta is over. Some GM just posted on general chat, that woltk will go live MID DECEMBER
    Actually his exact words were "Early to Mid December"

so they may still hit the 5th as the target date.

7. I thought Lordaeron is for the ppl that want a high quality x1 realm with perfect scripting and a experience that is as close to retail as possible.
    Now when I read all the comments here I am curious why some of u even play on Lordaeron.
    If u want a high quality realm then why are u so impatient? Why do suggest to rush to wotlk and leave buggy content behind?
    Dont u understand that rushing the content can only lead to a lower server quality?
    Stop posting this same bull**** like others.

THEY DONT NEED script whole woltk on start. There gonna be 2-3 months per one tier. From where you know they dont have first tier of raids ready ? All you do is ASUME everything is bugged on wotlk, from where you know that ?. They said many times they are focusing on woltk content, sure they opened some bugged tbc raids and then closed them. But remmeber they need just script 3 raids for Wotlk and then they have extra 3 months to fix next ones.

Ps. Nobody is rushing nothing, 5 december is eta that warmane devs set, not players, so thye are ready for it.

8. Btw i think i heard from a friend that Proteran said that BT and MGT is being released next week which is a relief of somekind and the information we have on wrath is still the same (about release date that is...).. Also give me the **** Jakkre is smoking!

9. No, just no. Please do not delay anything and just release WotLK already. I've had enough of TBC for a lifetime.

10. It was kinda confirmed that the Wotlk will be released 1-15ish December from the server message today.

11. From where you know they dont have first tier of raids ready ? All you do is ASUME everything is bugged on wotlk, from where you know that ?.
    Where did I say that everything gonna be bugged on wotlk?
    All Im saying is that outland bugs need to be fixed before the launch of wotlk.
    U cant have the northrend release in 2 weeks and expect that this gonna be enough time to fix all the remaining outland bugs.
    With outland bugs I mean buggy mining nodes, the plenty of bugs in dungeons and raids and the many remaining outland quests that dont work.
    Ppl here pretty much suggest to skip all this remaining outland bugs because TBC is no fun and they want wotlk as soon as possible.
    Thats against the idea of a high quality realm isnt it?

12. All i can say as i came to lordaeron to play wotlk not tbc.. if i wanted to play tbc i would've gone some other server but i didnt want to ... and as for the raids i cannot say much cose i havent been raiding but really tbh clearing tbc content with wotlk talents isnt impressing nor is it even that difficult even if they worked on 100%...

thats all i can say and the answer is NO

13. Where did I say that everything gonna be bugged on wotlk?
    All Im saying is that outland bugs need to be fixed before the launch of wotlk.
    U cant have the northrend release in 2 weeks and expect that this gonna be enough time to fix all the remaining outland bugs.
    With outland bugs I mean buggy mining nodes, the plenty of bugs in dungeons and raids and the many remaining outland quests that dont work.
    Ppl here pretty much suggest to skip all this remaining outland bugs because TBC is no fun and they want wotlk as soon as possible.
    Thats against the idea of a high quality realm isnt it?
    So they closed this dungeon for one day and fixed it, opened it next day..
    People got Loremaster of OL.. stop whit this "not" working quests already.. there are like 20 not working quests in ****ing entire outland, or even less.
    Only thing are mining nodes, but this dont affect everybody.. just people with mining. Mining nodes are not game breaking bug. Plust you can farm nodes in dungeons... on elites in hp etc.

"Thats against the idea of a high quality realm isnt it?" Read one more time what server you are playing on. They never said quality of TBC or vanilla gonna be high. All they said Woltk gonna have quality content. I dont know what you still dont understand.

Grown up dude. U think Lordareon gonna be another retail from past just free one ? common wake up. They cant fix everything and never will. They need focus on woltk content, not vanilla or TBC. Nobdy wanna wait longer for wotlk because they will script few bugged tbc quests/dungeons or raids

14. So they closed this dungeon for one day and fixed it, opened it next day..
    People got Loremaster of OL.. stop whit this "not" working quests already.. there are like 20 not working quests in ****ing entire outland, or even less.
    Only thing are mining nodes, but this dont affect everybody.. just people with mining. Mining nodes are not game breaking bug. Plust you can farm nodes in dungeons... on elites in hp etc.

"Thats against the idea of a high quality realm isnt it?" Read one more time what server you are playing on. They never said quality of TBC or vanilla gonna be high. All they said Woltk gonna have quality content. I dont know what you still dont understand.

Grown up dude. U think Lordareon gonna be another retail from past just free one ? common wake up. They cant fix everything and never will. They need focus on woltk content, not vanilla or TBC. Nobdy wanna wait longer for wotlk because they will script few bugged tbc quests/dungeons or raids
    Ofc the main development focus should be wotlk on a 3.3.5 realm. Thats obvious.
    Once Northrend comes out u can be sure that the complete attention of the devs will be wotlk content for a very long time but before this happens the quality of TBC should be at least on a acceptable level.
    We will see if the few remaining weeks gonna be enough time to bring the TBC content (especially the raids) to a acceptable level.
    I have my doubts...

15. Ofc the main development focus should be wotlk on a 3.3.5 realm. Thats obvious.
    Once Northrend comes out u can be sure that the complete attention of the devs will be wotlk content for a very long time but before this happens the quality of TBC should be at least on a acceptable level.
    We will see if the few remaining weeks gonna be enough time to bring the TBC content (especially the raids) to a acceptable level.
    I have my doubts...
    And current TBC quality is not playable/acceptable ?

1. 95% of quest is working.
    2. Every dungeon is opened ( mgt will be soon)
    3. No missing npc/vendors
    4. Almost all of class skills is working
    5.Raid... you know they are not perfect, some of them still closed or bugged . But in first place you should not expect good raid experience with Woltk talents and scalling. Now raid are just heroic dungeons for 10/25 players nothing more. You can make all of them in rare gear.
    6. Reputations are working, so you can farm them for mounts, achivments etc
    7. Most important one NO LAGS even when server is capped.., no DC ( only some random people got them)

etc etc.. why you even wanna more ?. Wanna more from TBC go play tbc decicated server for real. For me its enough to play, kill some things and wait with guild for Wotlk content.

People are getting silly.. they give you something, you wanna more and more.. MOARRRRRRRRRRR all the time..

First ... 78910 Last