1. Make an open mall for Ally and Horde like Dalaran sewers

2. Dumbdeer mount as the name says is Dumb, some gotta wait 5 secs for leaving combat+1.5s for mount up, while hunter can feign death+Dumbdeer directly in combat, which is not cool at all, its okay for other classes who anyway gotta leave combat normally, but hunter with instant mount is stupid! This post is not about it, but just mentioned.

3. About transmog.
    Is it technically possible to remove visual enchant effects from weapons? Or even add whatever effect you want? Would be nice.

4. Healers get heroic bauble and can get Val'anyr @2200 rating while dps can't get heroic offsets or SM. Lol what, no thanks.

5. Did you even know how horribly useless a Valanyr is for PvP at this patch?
    And did you know that the 277 Bauble`s literally 10 mp5 more than the 264, the heal`s the same?

6. Bauble shouldn't be in the game, period.

7. The soloqueue system is completly bugged, there are some teams without any healer.

And just one thing, the actual transmog system was the only way for us (players) to prove our level, if you delete the rating for the transmogs, it will kill the desire to play.

And please do not forget one thing, you have a bunch of VIP players who paid for the server to support it, but also to acquire the Wrathfull set, now it is completly free, what are you going to do about that ?

PS: Making the characters restoration free for VIP players would be the least.

Conclusion: The challenge has gone, arenas are now made for fun.
    I have been playing since the beginning of arena addicts, and too bought VIP as soon as it was available. That doesn't change the fact that WoW is already plagued with balance problems. If you add a gear difference to that, you take a dump all over any chance of even slightly balanced game play.

how about a title system for every 100 rating past 2k or w/e with special titles for 2.2k+ every hundo or so for rating on both brakets
    Edited: July 26, 2015

8. Put the ******* soloq transmog back, I spend hours farming them. Not everybody have time to find a mate and wait for him to log.
    I'm done with AT this is just to stupid. I'm Vip but I don't care if VIP is useless now, what I care about are the ******* hours that I spend farming this mogs on soloq which was my only purpose while playing.

9. Put the ******* soloq transmog back, I spend hours farming them. Not everybody have time to find a mate and wait for him to log.
    I'm done with AT this is just to stupid. I'm Vip but I don't care if VIP is useless now, what I care about are the ******* hours that I spend farming this mogs on soloq which was my only purpose while playing.
    I feel you bro, i got 2.7k solo que now i cant do **** with it :((.

10. Bauble shouldn't be in the game, period.
    Why not? Gods forbid that there's a counter to cc, lockout, burst?

11. Put the ******* soloq transmog back, I spend hours farming them. Not everybody have time to find a mate and wait for him to log.
    Completely agreed. I too have spent lots of time into them. I sure as hell won't play again unless they fix this.

Shame on you.

12. What about the Badge system?
    I mean, You buy Nitro boots with Badges of Justice, but when you refund them, you get Badges of the Relentless?
    Happened to me and it gets very annoying

13. Meatcave super nice reply. I +1 at 100% you.

Have no worries good fellow, we, in the shadow are working in our thing. ;)

First ... 7891011 Last