1. Are lower level raids gonna be functional?

2. No, been rejected before and it will be rejected
    The reason why custom content wont be available or will be restricted only to changing the difficulty of raids is that the other two realms will be ported to the Lordaeron Core in the future. Wotlk is Wotlk, stuff which was added post 3.3.5a will not be added

PS. The client modifications of adding wod models, dx11 water and such stuff is just client sided. You can use the old client or the new client if you so desire so that doesn't count as custom content
    Yeah and disabling rdf is client sided too...

3. Yeah and disabling rdf is client sided too...
    Art modifcations /////// Content modifciations... The rdf has a major impact on everyone's experience... The art one just has the client side...

4. Its funny cuz they are saying things like wod models are client sided, it wont hurt anyone's feelings... Well what is transmog then? You dont like it? Dont goddamn use it. Its so simple. Or, you will be jealous cuz I have super cool transmog from some dungeon that I grinded for weeks? Huh?

Only thing that I can understand is that xmog need some time and large effort to script etc. so they dont have time for that. Thats ok.

5. Its funny cuz they are saying things like wod models are client sided, it wont hurt anyone's feelings... Well what is transmog then? You dont like it? Dont goddamn use it. Its so simple. Or, you will be jealous cuz I have super cool transmog from some dungeon that I grinded for weeks? Huh?

Only thing that I can understand is that xmog need some time and large effort to script etc. so they dont have time for that. Thats ok.
    Uh don't you get it? Transmog is VISABLE by other players dude! The client side IS NOT! The only person that can see it IS YOU! So that argument is very shallow and stupid to be honest :)

6. Uh don't you get it? Transmog is VISABLE by other players dude! The client side IS NOT! The only person that can see it IS YOU! So that argument is very shallow and stupid to be honest :)
    And how is that breaking gameplay/immersion etc?

7. And how is that breaking gameplay/immersion etc?
    You mean the visual or transmog? Well the transmog has good and bad sides... It made everyone have a chance to have a unique look but also that everyone looked the same cause of it... So it affects the immersion a lot actually if you see it in that way... So transmog should stay in cata where it belongs :) For gameplay purpouses not at all but for immersion then a lot.

8. You mean the visual or transmog? Well the transmog has good and bad sides... It made everyone have a chance to have a unique look but also that everyone looked the same cause of it... So it affects the immersion a lot actually if you see it in that way... So transmog should stay in cata where it belongs :) For gameplay purpouses not at all but for immersion then a lot.
    About transmog. Well bad side is when some ppl will choose same transmog? Still its the better than same gear for every class in game. And yeah- we wont have a vote shop so forget about too many ppl with same look ;)

9. About transmog. Well bad side is when some ppl will choose same transmog? Still its the better than same gear for every class in game. And yeah- we wont have a vote shop so forget about too many ppl with same look ;)
    There's always gonna be flavored transmogs that people will want to farm and get... After a month or two then it becomes obselete because everyone is having the set now (in theory). That does not mean that it will be like that but it could happen. Well i kinda liked when people had the specific wotlk gear but hey i like transmog also but it kinda did more bad then good in my opinon... Yeah without voteshop it will be harder to get but in due time people will have their ''favorited'' transmog set and the set won't feel that special or rare...

10. Calm down you two

There is a big difference between client and server sided changes. You can mod your client all you want (addons, model swapping, reskins etc) but only YOU will be able to see that. Transmogrification is a server feature, everyone can see the changes to your gear model and it needs core support. Custom server sided features will NOT be added (or if they are it will be heavily restricted to stuff which can easily be changed back) because the other Wotlk realms will be using these scripts.
    The WoD models are purely client sided, only you can see that and its purely optional. It has nothing to do and does not in any way influence the server

As i sad, stuff which was added after the patch 3.3.5a will most definitely not be on Lord, DW or Rag

Now, if you really want your gear to look like something else, there are model swapping guides which will help you do that

11. :D Thank you Yami for the response :)
    We are calmed down, but we are only guys online so its looking like some fight lol :D
    Well, no transmog then.

Would be nice to remove all gear for coins in the end. Even with those restrictions...

12. Obtaining gear via coins will be restricted too
    Eg: If you want to buy heroic ICC gear you need to have the normal version of the item and you need to have the LoD achievement. (Something like that, can be changed)

13. Obtaining gear via coins will be restricted too
    Eg: If you want to buy heroic ICC gear you need to have the normal version of the item and you need to have the LoD achievement. (Something like that, can be changed)
    Achievement needed for buying gear, sounds perfect :D

14. malaco answered this once, it will be blizzlike, they just have to think about the lenght as the raids are probably gonna be cleared very fast in the beginning (nax) and they dont want players to get bored just because someone is pvping.
    If it will be so me and many others pvp player will be out for sure. There is no sense to waste time in a server "blizzlike" without a serious season pvp pve just because some fat kids want new raid every month.

15. If it will be so me and many others pvp player will be out for sure. There is no sense to waste time in a server "blizzlike" without a serious season pvp pve just because some fat kids want new raid every month.
    Thats just2bad4you... i know a few who like the idea and will come :)

Serious or not, its still progressive pvp and thats what we want on lordareon :D

EDIT: by "fat kids" u mean the Staff? Or players who want progressive and equal gameplay?
    Edited: August 22, 2015

First ... 41818990919293101141191 ... Last