1. 3 Weeks Ago  

different races leveling together

So, im planning to bring 4 friends to warmane, so we will level up together, doing missions, dungeons...
    But, it will be more fun if we dont play all with the same race, also because the races have different classes options. But unfortunately, the races spawn in different locations and very far from each other.
    Anyone knows if can like, maybe use the warlock summoning spell, to bring everyone of them to the orc/human spawn?

lets supose that i have a high level warlock
    I know that the portal need 3 people including the warlock, and we are in total 5 friends. So like, i go to human spawn, 2 of them create humans, and 2 of them creates other races. Me and the 2 human friends make the portal and summon the other 2 friends, and then that 2 friend humans delete their characters and make other character with the race they want, and me and the 2 friends that we summoned summon them then. Its possible to do that?

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    1. Get to level 10.
    2. Meet in Orgrimmar.
    3. From there continue leveling together.

Nothing hard, become a real hero, don't be lazy! :)

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    1. Get to level 10.
    2. Meet in Orgrimmar.
    3. From there continue leveling together.

Nothing hard, become a real hero, don't be lazy! :)
    Yeah i would do that but, its their first time ever playing world of warcraft, its very possible there will be missions like the class missions that they will have dificulty to understand, and english is not their main language. If there is no easy way for me to get with them in initial zone beside simlpy go walking, just say that