1. No one asked this question, probably for a good reason, but can you exchange coins for EUR or USD ?
    Its prohibited to sell coins to other players. STRICTLY PROHIBITED

2. Full BiS char + Rank 1 Title + Rooster =/= Total worth of items in market, wich they want.
    You talk about having a char and gettin bored and sell for like 50% of price.
    No I am not talking about getting bored and sell for 50% of price. I am talking about normal prices and not ripping anyone of.
    I saw some **** toons on Trade for 400 coins which equals to 400 Dollars. Who da **** would pay that. You gotta be arab sheikh or insane

3. Yeah.. about this.... the prices are a tad bit too high for players in some cases, you really think someone is going to spend over 500+ coins on an account? Let's be a bit realistic here, shall we?

4. Is there someone already sold any chars ? cus im not.. nobody buys :D

5. As Edifice just stated in the post right above yours, the system is still being evaluated and will get tweaks over time.
    Still, you have to keep in mind selling characters can't be turned into a much cheaper alternative to acquiring items from the Marketplace, otherwise that's made obsolete with anything that can be farmed in game.
    Quoting myself since, even though it's on the first page, the whole "it's overpriced" keeps coming up...

6. damn when this was released I wanted to sell my 600 coin mage to my friend cheap and he would sell me his rogue, guess this can't happen..

7. Guys help me out of this decision. Lamborghini car OR 2x level 80 character.

8. "Charactertrade is not currently available on Neltharion for Coins" ?

9. "Charactertrade is not currently available on Neltharion for Coins" ?
    Since i cant edit the post,when can we expect this feature on Neltharion? Cca date.

10. Quoting myself since, even though it's on the first page, the whole "it's overpriced" keeps coming up...
    Then why implement this entire Character Trading system then?

From what you're saying is that you hope to increase the revenue but how can you do this when prices this ridiculous are in the marketplace? This is exactly like buying a used car, you don't buy a used car for the price of a new car, don't you?

No one will buy these characters because of this very thing, you capitalized Character Trading on something that's too unrealistic...

iSullivan
    The system should definitely have a 1-2 coin or equivalent gold participation fee, also min. /played to filter crap out.

12. Then why implement this entire Character Trading system then?

From what you're saying is that you hope to increase the revenue but how can you do this when prices this ridiculous are in the marketplace? This is exactly like buying a used car, you don't buy a used car for the price of a new car, don't you?

No one will buy these characters because of this very thing, you capitalized Character Trading on something that's too unrealistic...
    Tell me more about how you'll have to do work on your "used character's engine" and other worn mechanical and electrical parts.
    No, this isn't like buying an used car. This is like buying a whole character package, which still has to be around the same pricing range of what you can get directly from the Marketplace, for reasons that should be obvious - if the equipment in your character would usually cost 100 coins in the Marketplace you can't expect us to completely implode that by letting the character be sold for whatever much lower value.

13. Tell me more about how you'll have to do work on your "used character's engine" and other worn mechanical and electrical parts.
    No, this isn't like buying an used car. This is like buying a whole character package, which still has to be around the same pricing range of what you can get directly from the Marketplace, for reasons that should be obvious - if the equipment in your character would usually cost 100 coins in the Marketplace you can't expect us to completely implode that by letting the character be sold for whatever much lower value.
    if a character cost NEW 100coins...In shop u can ask MAX 70 coins.

14. prices are really high and don't think someone will burn 400+ coin for shammy with T9HC+ToC 25 HC weapon when he can get more better. also I can't write less price because system have fixed prices :S

15. what about character trading where you trade your character for another and just put a coin fee on it ,

First ... 5678917 ... Last