1. Lordaeron Server Role Playing Events

Welcome to the thread where all global server events are to be placed! If you have an event then leave it in the replies below using a very simple format of the event name, who started it, what it's about, when it'll take place and where. For starters I'll be pushing a bit of the first one out while incorporating a few ideas that a couple of role players and I talked about (here's inserting credit for Bodkin - without his idea I'd not have thought to expand on the role player get together).

Event: A Tired Man's Call

Event Host: Brennen Moonback

Setting: Sick of watching the people around him chastise and abuse one another Brennen Moonback decided to dip into his supply of gold and send out hundreds of thousands of letters to all those in Azeroth, below is a representation of the letter for you to read.

When & Where: Read the letter for the location, but the date is March 1st 2016.

Notes: The overall goal is simply to bring role players together for once, everyone seems so uptight and afraid to just let loose so it's high time someone organizes something simple and clean. With the reputation Moonback has in character with his guild it's likely he could at least send the letters, whether or not anyone takes him or his guild seriously is not the point/different. Another goal is to maybe establish someone who could actually - without bias - lead a guild of open adventurers (Bodkins idea). This "Adventurers Guild" as it would be named would literally be run by someone whose basically a neutral party with a neutral/non agenda based structure. They make the guild only to help give people stuff to do basically, and that's all the guild is for - people to get together and do things together, simple right? We'll see what happens though!

[Edit] Sorry if the picture is blurry, I blame the forums.
    Edited: February 28, 2016