Metalik221

How are Shamans in PvP?

I want to create a PvP caster race , and i dont know if create an Elemental Shaman or a Druid (not feral , for me feral is boring)

How are Ele shamans in Bgs , Arenas , 1v1 , etc?

2. Boomkins aren't very viable in this patch at high competitive play. A good elemental shaman with a team comp that compliments him like LSD will blow up the other team. I feel like elemental has a skill cap though, because the amount of awful ones are higher than the good ones though they are rare.

Play shaman, you can also have a resto offspec which is extremely viable.

3. Play shaman, you can also have a resto offspec which is extremely viable.
    Yes restoshaman is viable :)
    Though noone will ever be able to tell you what you should play. Everyone has his/her own playstile. Having more possibilites to outplay your enemies as a druid compared to a shaman (Cyclone, roots, hibernate, bear stun, cat stealth +stun, extreme movement) might be more interesting than spamming flameshock lavaburst chainlightning frost shock lightning bolt etc.

The good part about WotLK is that basicly every class/specc (except for holy priest) is viable.

4. Shammie is alot of fun,big numbers on screen as ele...However not best for duels but highly viable for high end arena...Resto is easy to play,lots of fun.Big heal numbers even on 5k gs,viable for high end arena.Didnt played enha. but i know that enha is good for duels(hard to master),also viable for high arena but has limited options here,look on net for beastcleave!!!!

Rdudu-lots of fun,viable for high end arena
    Feral-lots of fun,viable for high end arena
    Boomkin-of all casters i dont like them,i think they could be viable on high end arena in 3s in comps like lsd2

Overall i love shammie more and i will suggest instead of dudu,but i must admist that rdudu looks really really nice and exciting to play.

Siparti
    I prefer seeing some more enh shammies around in pvp... Most people are going for big hits on ele only... gets so monotonous after a while!

6. it's because enhancement is hard to master. people rather play whats easy.

Lucroth
    For a good reason elemental shaman was considered the most op spec in wotlk.