1. Hello World

I'd like some information regarding the Deathwing and Ragnaros realms, in order to choose where to settle. I am a casual (mainly PvP) player, having played through TBC, WLK and half the Cata patches on retail. I decided to return to the game after the few years it has been, just to pass the time now and then. With life's obligations increasingly knocking on the door, I really can't stand the Lordaeron queues, nor its slow progression. As such, I must ask:
    How is PvP balance on Deathwing and Ragnaros? (Not population, that much I've already checked). Do both factions fare roughly equally in battlegrounds? If not, which is the dominating faction on each? I estimate it'll be the Alliance, since *most* PvP minded players will naturally choose to play Human, due to the vastly superior racial (Damned be the day it got into the game...). Is this assumption correct? Lastly, what about PvP guilds? Are there any, and if yes, on which realm and faction?
    Sorry if it's too much asking, but such information isn't totally objective or available by other means, other than community feedback.
    Anyway, I'll probably be playing both Alliance and Horde.
    Thanks in advance. Auf Wiedersehen.

2. If you are thinking just between Deathwing and Ragnaros, go play the one you have more friends playing in it or that simply sounds to you better since they are likely to be merged in the future.
    You can find information on the horde / alliance rates on the information page.
    Other stuff like rates, population are (pretty much) the same.

3. I have no friends playing on Warmane (or any other server, for that matter). I did not ask what the Alliance/Horde player population rates are, which are shown in the graphs you linked. I'm asking which faction dominates the other on the two realms. Roughly equal population representation between the two factions does not necessarily mean roughly equal win/loss ratios. Either way, since the realms are going to be merged (Did not know, thanks.) I guess it's not that important in the long run... Unless, of course, *one* single faction dominates *both* realms, in which case that statistical trend will carry over in the merged realm. Is anything like that happening, or not?