1. Download source

First I would like to say that there currently are no sources for the download anymore on warmane.

Due to this I have been trying to use other clients and I get the conversion to blizzard error. I have tried changing the realmlist and making all the files read only. This did not help. Can somebody please fix the download source?

2. I just tried the download page and works fine for me, it's just slow to download.

Are you logging in with username, and not email?

3. Yes, I had the download before from warmane. The login isn't an issue when I use the warmane download. However I cant download from warmane anymore for MoP. It keeps saying download failed because there arent any sources. The only time I have a login issue is when I try to download the client from another website. WotLK download is fine, but MoP is not working for me.

4. I just tried it again today. There seems to be a source available now thankfully. Perhaps it was the time of the day. Im not usually home this early. Its worth Warmane looking into though because I have been trying to get a few people in MoP with me and none of them have been able to get this client off Warmane lately.