1. May 25, 2022  

Not Receiving any emails at all - Multiple accounts lost - HELP

Hello, I have quit and returned to Warmane on multiple occasions and it would seem that every time I return I need to make a new Gmail to access the Warmane servers. I was wondering if anybody could help me rectify this issue by somehow enabling Warmane emails? Sounds bizarre but let me explain.

So obviously I am aware that I have Warmane accounts, I am aware of which Gmail accounts I used to play Warmane. However, when I try to select the "forgot username" or "forgot password" options to be sent emails to recover forgotten login information for my Warmane accounts, I do not receive any emails at all, despite the Warmane website telling me that I should have an email if the Gmail address is associated with a Warmane account. If I do not receive an email, it would imply that the Gmail address that I am using to try and recover the login information isn't associated with a Warmane account, Right?

Well... If I try and create a new Warmane account, it will fail because it will tell me that the Gmail account that I am trying to link the Warmane account with is already linked to another Warmane account. It even tells me that the Warmane username is already taken, from Warmane accounts that I have previously created.

Another bizarre thing to add to all of this is these Gmail addresses actually have NO emails from Warmane within their inbox what-so-ever, despite the fact that I frequently donated on these accounts in the past, so I would have gotten receipts emailed to me for doing this, as well as any other security courtesy emails such as password changes, etc. I do remember these emails being present on these Gmail accounts but they seem to have vanished, on all of them.

Does anybody know wtf is going on?

2. May 25, 2022  
    In Gmail settings there is a tab "filters and blocked addresses". If it has somehow been blocked, you should see it there. But that's not likely to happen on its own.

The message that there already is an account with that email address could still appear after an accounts email address has been changed. So it might be possible that someone has changed your accounts email address, possibly by also accessing your Gmail account and deleting the emails from Warmane.

You can try to send an email to [email protected] for support. They might be able to help you get your account back.

3. May 25, 2022  
    Thank you for your reply, I'm hoping that I am not hacked on both of my accounts as I had put money into them both. I have no idea how they would have gotten my Gmail login information, perhaps there is something embedded within dodgy Wotlk addons that can retrieve my details and send them away? Whatever method is used it seems to be targeting my Warmane accounts and it's strange to have the exact same thing happen twice roughly 3 years apart... Being a Pvper I will frequently download similar add-ons such as DR trackers, arena frame addons, kick trackers ETC so perhaps one or more of those are malicious.. Thanks anyway, I have emailed [email protected] on both compromised email addresses, Thanks.