Antalar
    That is nothing. If I linked a few pics from the dark side, I'd probably get banhammered to death. Of course, my knowledge about the dark side of the anime isn't even a fraction of knowledge's knowledge.
    i got that idea, i just saw a few of the dark side and i remembered a friend of mine who showed me that part of anime, the huge strange things you can find is not on anime, is on Manga....... memories, i tried to forget some, its impossible........

i think if i mention some, i would get the banhammer too, but i wont please my 'enemy(ies?)'........ :P

i can control my DESIRES......but i cant find sheeps to SACRIFICE.....

2. You can find all kind of things on Quora:

"God is like Robert Pattinson: ItÔÇÖs not the person you have a problem with; itÔÇÖs the fan club that freaks you out."

Gabrantus
    Those aren't hard games. I've heard of all them besides Shadow Warrior. They're not as obscure as you think.
    Someone's got an inflated hipster ego.
    It's not about difficulty, it's about having a broad mind. If you showed random people games like Neptunia, Atelier Totori, Devil Summoner or Catherine, the majority would refuse to play them because it's strange, and they don't want to be strange. Another blasphemous majority would refuse to play so many games on my backloggery just because they've "aged bad".

I hate that term so damn much.

I don't want to play Neptunia because the gameplay doesn't look interesting. The game only has plot and backstory.

However, the high impact sexual violence of Atelier Totori is super interesting, and I might buy a copy soon.

I had soooooo much fun with Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy.
    Grace-sempie has made my kokoro go dokidoki

4. Grace-senpai has made my kokoro go dokidoki
    I played through Jedi Academy like 3 full times because dual wielding sabers and going Yoda-ninja-blur-mode was just... well. You know.

Gabrantus
    I played through Jedi Academy like 3 full times because dual wielding sabers and going Yoda-ninja-blur-mode was just... well. You know.
    I've played Jedi Outcast through 20 times for the pure fun of it, and because of Kyle Katarn's badassery.

I've played Jedi Academy through about 10 times, mostly using a single saber hilt.

If Raven made a jedi knight 4/5 without casualizing it, I would give them alot of money.

Antalar
    But. Zelda still r1.
    time to re-open my old roms.....

Spoiler: Show

Gabrantus
    I've never played a Zelda game.

The thing that deters me is that there's so many of them. Strangely, that's no issue with Castlevania.

8. Speaking of old games...Someone should play PokeMMO with meh D':

I need to trade someone my Kadabra and Haunter so they evolve and I don't trust anyone else in the game D':

9. Send me a copy.

Grace, I think you keep LoZ games r1 cuz you look like Zelda, how I pointed it out one night over skype and you shoo'd me ;(

And japs make games how their culture of video games are.

Originally Posted by Gabrantus
    It's not about difficulty, it's about having a broad mind. If you showed random people games like Neptunia, Atelier Totori, Devil Summoner or Catherine, the majority would refuse to play them because it's strange, and they don't want to be strange
    I disagree with wanting to be "strange". It just doesn't appeal to certain audiences because they aren't surrounded by these type of games. Different cultures. They aren't used to these kind of games.

Everyone is different and has their own taste in games. Some people may like a story driven game with mediocre game play. Some may like a game that is really fun make has a ****ty story.

Soroboru
    Speaking of old games...Someone should play PokeMMO with meh D':

I need to trade someone my Kadabra and Haunter so they evolve and I don't trust anyone else in the game D':
    I played that. 2lazy2login

Soroboru
    It's not about difficulty, it's about having a broad mind.
    I was basing what I said around

"If you haven't played half of these games, you don't know **** about video games."
    It's about having a broad mind, but if you don't play the specific genre of games I play only from Japan, you don't know ****.

"Implying you could even survive in the games on that list the titles of which you've never even heard."
    Implies it's about difficulty.

I don't get it. You're contradicting yourself.

12. I've never played a Zelda game.

The thing that deters me is that there's so many of them. Strangely, that's no issue with Castlevania.
    Start with an older one. A Link to the Past is the first one that actually told its story through the gameplay.

The lore and mythos of the Zelda franchise was a lot like how Final Fantasy's is, but in more recent times, the games were linked together chronologically, and all the newer games Nintendo have put out seem to be focusing on putting that story together.

Yeah, there's a lot of them. But they're damn worth it.
    The first two for the NES you may not be able to get into, they don't really tell a story. But all of the other Zelda console games really are worth your time if you can get into an Action/Adventure Puzzle RPG.

Gabrantus
    Speaking of old games, I just had a two hour blast with Ys I today. It's funky, attacking enemies by running at them. Do it from the right angle and they won't hit you, go straight at them and you'll be damaged.

At first the game seemed pretty difficult, but it ended up being really easy. The first boss hardly took damage from my shortsword. I went and leveled up once and bought a longsword, and killed him in three hits.

I guess hard and nightmare modes will make things more interesting. I always play the first playthrough with normal, no matter what.

Exploration is cool, and I like talking with all the characters. There's tons of errands people tell me to do. Negotiate with thieves, find the stolen silver bell, find the stolen that, find the book from the bottom of the dungeon, find this, find that, no Adol, don't strain yourself too hard, be careful. Oh snap Adol, you're like a hero from a fairytale, let me kiss your boots Adol.

I don't give a damn about a story, I just want to play fun games. Story is a bonus, but doesn't have to be there. Heck, if there's no story, you make your own.

Gotta take the verb "play" in a more literal and childish way when playing video games. Too many people have forgotten this among all the "gritty grimdark mature cinematic video games".

14. I don't give a damn about a story, I just want to play fun games. Story is a bonus, but doesn't have to be there. Heck, if there's no story, you make your own.

Gotta take the verb "play" in a more literal and childish way when playing video games. Too many people have forgotten this among all the "gritty grimdark mature cinematic video games".
    You may not care that the story isn't there in the NES games, but you'll be wishing it did if you play them. They're pretty boring and confusing as **** without it.

15. I played that. 2lazy2login
    Men....MEN...

I ned pokmun 2 evalv

plz men

plz

ply nub

ply

I don't give a damn about a story, I just want to play fun games. Story is a bonus, but doesn't have to be there. Heck, if there's no story, you make your own.

Unless if I'm playing a sandbox game like Just Cause 2, the game better have a damn good story. Story > Gameplay.