1. VPNs don't work with Warmane?

I've been having crippling lag (1k ms at times) from the United States the last couple of days on Warmane alone. At first I thought it was just Frostwolf, but I had the same problems on Neltharion.

So I figured I'd try the Pingzapper VPN to see if that helps. I can't even get it to work with Warmane, it just keeps my regular (bad) connection. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, because I tried it with my toon on a different private server and it worked fine with that server. My lag is fine with that server, though, and it is also hosted in Europe, so I don't think the issue is with my internet.

I've written an e-mail to Pingzapper to see if the problem is on their end, but I thought I'd ask here as well. Do VPNs work at Warmane, and, if so, is there some trick I using them here that I'm not aware of?

2. Some of blocked (IP banned), due to / to prevent unwanted SPAM and advertisers.
    In some but few cases we have unbanned a VPN IP. Try contacting [email protected] and explaining your situation along with your VPN name and IP address.