1. Just a few questions

Hello, since the realms got merged, I found a lot of unpleasant things which I´d like to discuss/ask.

1) Textures, Textures, Textures.... and also range on melee attacks. I´ve played a lot of arenas after the merge and it is a common thing that pally can stun through the whole texture ( happened in dala arena ), war intercepted pally straight through pillar ( nagrad arena ), shams magma totem found me in stealth while I was on the other side of the pillar, weird corner kicks / fears etc etc... can someone tell me, if it´s about to get fixed later or are we destined to play like this way ? ( no offense, just askin )

2) Current mmr system... I was used to the old one on blackrock and now it seems like we have a much longer que, can someone explain how this current mmr system works ? I´m kinda confused about that ( or mby just too lazy to look up for it )

3) Titles... As it was once said in some of the topics below ( idk where exactly ), all players with duelists got also a rival / challenger. It is really weird to see rivals with 1,6k max rate etc etc, so my question is, if the titles will stay or are you planning to delete those undeserved rivals and so on. ( feelsbad to see myself as a 2,5 rival next to a 1,6 rival )

4) Names... this one might be the most ridiculous question ever asked but I still have to... It is normal that on any of these realms ( Ic, Lord, BR ) you can have the same name. Is there any possibility ( not asking about the chance in % ) that two players, as example with the name "player" can que against each other in arena ? Like the "player" from blackrock will que an arena agains the "player" from icecrown. Which makes two guys in one arena named "player" :D Just a fun thought, but still, is it even possible ? ( once again, please don´t tell me about the % chance, it´s surely low af )

Thanx for reading my questions, it could not be that bad if you got so far, right ?
    Best regards, Rngmachine

edit:

5)Honor marks... Are there any honor marks ( buyable with 100ap ) still available ? Cause I could not find any tbh, so am I blind or it got deleted ?
    Edited: February 18, 2019

2. 1) Textures, Textures, Textures.... and also range on melee attacks. I´ve played a lot of arenas after the merge and it is a common thing that pally can stun through the whole texture ( happened in dala arena ), war intercepted pally straight through pillar ( nagrad arena ), shams magma totem found me in stealth while I was on the other side of the pillar, weird corner kicks / fears etc etc... can someone tell me, if it´s about to get fixed later or are we destined to play like this way ? ( no offense, just askin )
    This is serious issue which needs to be fixed asap. Rogue comps are almost insane to play w/o texture los. Try as example blade´s edge. The smaller pillar ... I was there in arena against war and throught the other side he could autoattack me easily which totally fks the stealth.

3. All of the points will receive attention. As for the last question, I'm sure you are thinking about whether the names system can be abused to hurt other players. Don't worry, if ever such an occurrence happens where people are trying to maliciously make use of some parts of the system, we will check it and appropriately deal with it.

4. Any info when the textures will be fixed ?

5. there is nothing to be fixed, hitting autoattacks through pillars is blizzlike and therefore intended to be possible

6. there is nothing to be fixed, hitting autoattacks through pillars is blizzlike and therefore intended to be possible
    haha nothing to be fixed, ye sure. This totally ruins the whole gameplay against some comps and it does not apply only for autoattacks, it also drops bleeds from war ( rend can be applied too ), poisons, palla stunned me through the whole nagrand pillar etc etc, this is insane. It should be fixed asap

7. it also drops bleeds from war( rend can be applied too ), poisons, palla stunned me through the whole nagrand pillar etc etc, this is insane. It should be fixed asap
    War can not apply Rend.

You have listed all effect which are triggered by autoatacks.
    Deep Wounds ( War dot from autoattack/special abilities crits) http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=12721
    Poison (which procs from rougue's autoattacks)
    Pala seal stuns ( which procs from autoattack) http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=20164

I also do not like at all that autoatacks hits trough pillars but unfortunately that is how it should work

8. Hitting through pillars is broken af, but it worked like that on retail, that's what we could call a "retail bug". And since they just want to make this server as blizzlike as possible, don't expect a fix anytime soon. Same story for every other bugs that existed on retail (bugged pets for example). Don't even try to argue, they will always have the last word.

9. Hitting through pillars is broken af, but it worked like that on retail, that's what we could call a "retail bug". And since they just want to make this server as blizzlike as possible, don't expect a fix anytime soon. Same story for every other bugs that existed on retail (bugged pets for example). Don't even try to argue, they will always have the last word.
    Ik that it worked that way, but everywhere I´ve ever played this was fixed, not to mention the lowest free servers ever. I supposed warmane has a lot of good devs and it should not be such a huge problem to fix it. Tho it was fixed on AT back then and on blackrock before the merge. And actually, why should they let it be this way ? I did not see anyone who would agree with this autoattack throught walls ( except mby some warrs xd ) . There is a lot more ppl who would want to fix this. It is a game ruining sometimes, lets face it. There is no doubt about that and I still have some hope in staff that they´ll actually fix that.

War can not apply Rend.

You have listed all effect which are triggered by autoatacks.
    Deep Wounds ( War dot from autoattack/special abilities crits) http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=12721
    Poison (which procs from rougue's autoattacks)
    Pala seal stuns ( which procs from autoattack) http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=20164

I also do not like at all that autoatacks hits trough pillars but unfortunately that is how it should work
    I did not say that war "can" apply rend through walls, I just pointed that it happened to me. Same with pallys stun ( not seal stun ) through the pillar straight. And that is, tbh pain in the *** if you are playing RP setup. Or anything where you need to get a good reopen.

10. Ik that it worked that way, but everywhere I´ve ever played this was fixed, not to mention the lowest free servers ever. I supposed warmane has a lot of good devs and it should not be such a huge problem to fix it. Tho it was fixed on AT back then and on blackrock before the merge. And actually, why should they let it be this way ? I did not see anyone who would agree with this autoattack throught walls ( except mby some warrs xd ) . There is a lot more ppl who would want to fix this. It is a game ruining sometimes, lets face it. There is no doubt about that and I still have some hope in staff that they´ll actually fix that..
    They voluntary added this bug, probably because of some war pal players we won't name, that asked it to be fixed, with "retail proofs". They won't change it. Of course, the day some guy has the balls and the team to start a server like old AT, with custom fixes, I won't be there anymore (as well as all old school players)