1. Is there going to be a shop update soon ?

Is there going to be a shop update soon with the rest of the gear (aka everything available) or is it not going to be the case ?

2. My guess is that the shop update gonna come after the arena season end on February 10.

3. My guess is that the shop update gonna come after the arena season end on February 10.
    i agree i think they will add s4 to the shop after this season ends..but whos know for sure lol. that would be 2 seasons without s4 in the shop and i would think that would be long enough without right? im not saying i agree with s4 in the shop "i don't" but they will add it and after adding warglives so early i see no reason why all items cant be added to the shop.

either everyone can buy bis gear/items or no one should be allowed to!allowing say rogues to have warglaives "bis" for so long while the rest dont is not right, at least to me. either remove warglaives from the shop and from every player that paid for them or allow the rest the CHOICE to do the same.

in case anyone is wondering im against t6 s4 and even more so warglaives in the shop but they are so i say all or nothing.

4. No, please don't , don't ruin it further.

5. No, please don't , don't ruin it further.

Like the titanic we have hit the ice burg, there is a hole in the hull and the water is coming in its not a matter of if she will sink but when

6. Like the titanic we have hit the ice burg, there is a hole in the hull and the water is coming in its not a matter of if she will sink but when
    lets hope she's made of plastic

7. lets hope she's made of plastic
    says the guy that was the most vocal here on the forums for a shop update because he wanted warglaives for his rogue...

8. says the guy that was the most vocal here on the forums for a shop update because he wanted warglaives for his rogue...
    I would never betray on my shamans

and there is no coincidence that the shop is killing the population

9. i agree i think they will add s4 to the shop after this season ends..but whos know for sure lol. that would be 2 seasons without s4 in the shop and i would think that would be long enough without right? im not saying i agree with s4 in the shop "i don't" but they will add it and after adding warglives so early i see no reason why all items cant be added to the shop.

either everyone can buy bis gear/items or no one should be allowed to!allowing say rogues to have warglaives "bis" for so long while the rest dont is not right, at least to me. either remove warglaives from the shop and from every player that paid for them or allow the rest the CHOICE to do the same.

in case anyone is wondering im against t6 s4 and even more so warglaives in the shop but they are so i say all or nothing.

Agree 100%

10. Almost feels like Warmane fell in a paralyzed shock when it comes to TBC.
    Nothing is changed on the realm while the population keeps dropping.
    No staff statement on the situation of the realm or anything.
    I don't like that because it gives me a déjà vu on what happend to Neltharion and Frostwolf.

11. no shop update and i think its a little silly at this point after they added warglivaes so long ago.

12. I would never betray on my shamans

and there is no coincidence that the shop is killing the population
    BS!you got warglives on your rogue as soon as they hit the shop and all your posts about up dating the shop and its "fair" when everyone has the same access to any and all gear stopped.

13. BS!you got warglives on your rogue as soon as they hit the shop and all your posts about up dating the shop and its "fair" when everyone has the same access to any and all gear stopped.
    you act like devs would just wait for me to complain before adding everything to the shop

ofc I'd enjoy swp trinkets and weapon on my shamans but I havent seen a single kj weapon on the ladder so far have you?

14. you act like devs would just wait for me to complain before adding everything to the shop

ofc I'd enjoy swp trinkets and weapon on my shamans but I havent seen a single kj weapon on the ladder so far have you?
    my point was that you were one of the most vocal people on these forums wanting a shop update and when it happened and they added warglives you got them for your rouge and were happy,so you stop posting.all you would really need would be warglavies and s4 set and outside of shoulders thats easy to get so you dont need stuff from swp other then waiting them.

you claimed its "fair" when everyone has the same access to any and all gear that was your reasoning.. fine i get that. but i have not seen you post anything about the shop in months until this thread... like i said you got what you wanted/needed "warglaives" so that was that.

so im saying now after all this time why is only rogues who have access to bis weapons from the shop?what about fairness and other classes?why not push for another shop update?people got what they wanted thats why lol....

"either everyone can buy bis gear/items or no one should be allowed to!allowing rogues to have warglaives "bis" for so long while the rest dont is not right, at least to me. either remove warglaives from the shop and from every player that paid for them or allow the rest the CHOICE to do the same.

in case anyone is wondering im against t6 s4 and even more so warglaives in the shop but they are so i say all or nothing".

123 ... Last