1. Lordaeron realm bg experience

Queue,

Wait for up to 2 minutes,

Load in,

Get flamed for crappy gear,

Get carried by geared people from icecrown and blackrock,

Make forum post.

All jokes aside, why cant we have an opt-in option to crossrealm battlegrounds, not activated by default, and if people want they can start to get matchmade vs the other realms by opting in on website, same way there is a mercenary mode?

I have a dream.

I will never forget how this year's christmas deatchmatch event made us have so much fun with friends. As much as we all thought it was questionable (not to take any acknowledgement for the risks and effort warmane staff does), we spammed and loved it just because it was lordaeron only thing. The bloody thing was permanently full, you couldnt get in. Crossrealm bgs, even if completely ignoring the insane gear difference, just feel random at this point, completely out of touch with the rest of the server, it feels unpersonal and generic. Unless you play on icecrown and br, unless you know those people or guilds, and even then there is no comparison to lorda only bgs and the fun they wpuld present. I spoke with quite some people about it and they all cheered the idea with big grin on their face.

Argument "because they dont know the alternative" or simmilar could apply here if there wasnt an opt-in function described above.

I see no downsides to it other than warmane team putting in some paid work and queues going back to 2-10min for alliance and 0-2 minutes for horde, just as they were before crossrealm. I see one big grin on people's faces seeing lordaeron only bg roaster, people they know, people from guilds they know, it feels much more connected, it feels passionate, fun, worthy...

Warmane plz?

PS ty warmane for letting us have crappy lordaeron only bg with 10+ minutes long queues that everyone wanted to play, even if we dont get what we ask for we will always remember that little christmas that we could finally call "ours".
    (Talking about deathmatch event we spammed with friends during christmas, ofc)

2. I like opt-in feature for cross-realm and support your idea. about downside you mentioned I should say cross-realm didn't reduce queue time and mercenary-mode did it cause it added some alliance players to horde and made it more balanced.

3. There is literary no downside to opt-in system. Those few who like cross-realm can opt in and still fight with Blackrock and Icecrown, those who don't they opt-out and they enjoy somewhat Blizzlike experience.
    And more pvp players will start doing PVP.
    Also arenas will be much healthier

4. yes please remove c-realm so we can farm and slaughter stupid lordaeron horde with pleasure again like in old good days ahhahaha win ration for allys was 70% horde 30%.

5. Opt in cross realm could fix some problems. But every problems could be fixed by adding again the "2 separate ladder in BG":
    you're either in the High GS group, or the low gs group.
    High gs farms high gs and low gs farms low.

so no more 6k5 vs 2k2 gs

6. yes please remove c-realm so we can farm and slaughter stupid lordaeron horde with pleasure again like in old good days ahhahaha win ration for allys was 70% horde 30%.
    Huh you must have ****ty rng pretty sure even w c realm it's 80/20

7. The arenas are just terible , i dont care about BG's but arena is not balanced at all , and to que in arenas with 1600 rat and get put against full wrath and Smourne players that you can only stand a chance if they literally have no skill.

Please , make arenas Lorda only.i beg you.

8. This is a highly desired option that would give the players and the realm of Lordaeron a new, relevant, balanced and interesting element of the game!
    It will for once make us feel that we're being treated with consideration, respect and justice.

9. Please add an Opt-in feature for Cross realm!

10. yes please remove c-realm so we can farm and slaughter stupid lordaeron horde with pleasure again like in old good days ahhahaha win ration for allys was 70% horde 30%.
    Quote: Blackrock is an instant max level only-PvP realm with free gear, gems, enchants and professions
    Free Relentless, better gear for Honor/Arena point. (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=322445)

I am still trying to get full relentless and it's been a while since I hit 80. But I queue in a BG where I meet a bunch of full PVP geared dudes that just laughs at me. Do you really think this is fair?

11. Quote: Blackrock is an instant max level only-PvP realm with free gear, gems, enchants and professions
    Free Relentless, better gear for Honor/Arena point. (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=322445)

I am still trying to get full relentless and it's been a while since I hit 80. But I queue in a BG where I meet a bunch of full PVP geared dudes that just laughs at me. Do you really think this is fair?
    No but there is no point even awaiting for fair, all current warmane realms (with exeption of Frostmourne are many years old and are bound to have those "UNFAIR FULL PVP GUYs".

12. Days without crossrealm complaints: 0

On a serious note though, been asked million times over last 2 years and yet not a word from warmane staff about it.
    If they wanted to reanimate the corpse of lorda pvp they would've done something by now.
    I'd recommend to just move over and play on blackrock/icecrown, like everyone else did.

13. yes please remove c-realm so we can farm and slaughter stupid lordaeron horde with pleasure again like in old good days ahhahaha win ration for allys was 70% horde 30%.
    Now it's 95/5% win rate for Ally/Horde.

I say this because I try farm 25arena points with two characters and there are some days (days! out of couple others trying) and I can earn with just one.

I'm actually going to play Alliance for the very first time in my life, just waiting 17th feb inactivity cleanup, for new names.

14. The arenas are just terible , i dont care about BG's but arena is not balanced at all , and to que in arenas with 1600 rat and get put against full wrath and Smourne players that you can only stand a chance if they literally have no skill.

Please , make arenas Lorda only.i beg you.
    Just do like I do in icecrown try your best take your 10 *** whoopins while black rock players talk **** about your non bis gear and get your 264+ arena points every week.

I mean it's kind of **** but literally the best thing you can do to combat the current status quoe is just keep joining arenas and encourage others to do so. gear check balancing can only happen if there's enough players in the pool.

Realistically I agree with you lorda players get the ****ty end of the stick in bg/arena but your being used to prop up a pvp system on life support

15. Man playing bg's are pure coin luck. You either get bis guys who know every single tactic or you get blackrock starter pack and gg.

And guess what? Horde has way more blackrock starter packs than alliance.

123 Last