1. ICC progression group [HORDE]

Hi,

I've comeback to play WOW last Dec 9th and it seems like playing as a tank is a bad idea.

Most of the pug raids requires you to be 5.6k+ for joining them or if its 5k GS only you need to link "ICC achievements" which is obviously new player don't have.

I've joined a guild and the guild runs seems to prioritizes heavily geared tanks over me which is only around 5.3k. So I was wondering if creating a perma/solid progression group for new players would be a good idea? We can do ICC runs every week to see each others progression and maybe we can be great group of friends.

I'm trying to form a ICC 10 NM group (for now) to see if this works. So what we need are the following:
    - at least 5k GS with proper gear (Gems, Hit capped, stats priority, knows their class)
    - at least watched videos online on how to do the ICC bosses (I'm pretty sure everyone has access to youtube)
    - patient people (Hey we're trying to create a perma progression group we need to be patient and do this together right?)
    - Flexible (If one is not available on a certain date we can adjust it to a date where everyone is available)
    - Discord (well comms is mandatory right? hehe)

so far we're 2/10
    - Me (Prot Pally 5.4k) full gem and enchant
    - My friend (Mage 5.4k) full gem and enchant

Note:
    - We can do lot of raids too not only limited to ICC. (TOC, RS, OS etc)
    - Raid times we can discuss or since (2 of us have work on weekday, maybe we can do it on a weekend where everyone is more available)
    Edited: January 6, 2021

2. Rough estimate of raiding time? Are we talking 1PM ST, 8PM ST, 3AM ST?

Horde or Alliance? [EDIT: I can't read titles]
    Edited: January 5, 2021

3. Ill be happy to join if you need healers im 5k gs holy pal hope you still got free spots im from EU. :)

4. I'd love to see more posts like this!
    You should make a core group and reserve roster incase someone flakes And if there are enough reserve players they could form a group.

5. Rough estimate of raiding time? Are we talking 1PM ST, 8PM ST, 3AM ST?

Horde or Alliance? [EDIT: I can't read titles]
    -Faction: Horde
    -Time: we were eyeing 2pm ST onwards but definitely can be discussed with the team since we want to be raiding in our comfortable time without any pressure.

Ill be happy to join if you need healers im 5k gs holy pal hope you still got free spots im from EU. :)]
    -Definitely there are free spots! Please leave IGN so I can contact you ingame :)

I'd love to see more posts like this!
    You should make a core group and reserve roster incase someone flakes And if there are enough reserve players they could form a group.]
    - I would love to do that!

6. All I can say is --> farm dungeons to get your gear up, buy some items that are hardly obtainable by vote shop and buy from ah. There you go, now you can join some pugs. Or find a guild that is starting out not some that wants your 6k as s to carry them.

7. I feel your pain, I've been in your same situation a while ago. I'd be happy to help.

IGN: Ocsid
    Role: Heals (Discipline Priest)
    GS: 6.2k

8. I feel your pain, I've been in your same situation a while ago. I'd be happy to help.

IGN: Ocsid
    Role: Heals (Discipline Priest)
    GS: 6.2k
    Thank you very much! Added you in game! :)

"Holylightzx is my ign."
    Added you in game!

9. As much as I would like to help I have no time for guilds and such. I literally miss everything...

Feels bad when real life starts to kick in.

10. Thank you very much! Added you in game! :)

Added you in game!
    OK, great! what is your ign so i may add you aswell?

11. Is this still that's going to happen?

12. IGN: Musikyoto

currently still gathering people. Been a little bit busy for the past few weeks. >_< you guys can add me up!

13. :) to clarify as much as I love the idea of this my rl schedule/work schedule doesn't permit much leway.
    I do love the proposal and the spirit of your post so I would suggest making a discord and gathering from a large vetted pool of players.

14. You can add ne in game, Melancholiax, almost bis resto shammy. Been long since i last played, and i really know the struggle.