Goatmind
    Tomysex

Healers:
    Healingtouch
    Brumhilda
    Zerograviity
    Alexinna
    Tain

Gratz to everyone who got achievements/loot today!

2. Welp i won't enter Naxx ever again xD
    Edited: November 18, 2016

3. omg forethought talisman pls give to luca priest

4. omg forethought talisman pls give to luca priest
    omg luca heal this,luca heal that,lucagladxjkqt??

5. omg luca heal this,luca heal that,lucagladxjkqt??
    stormbear carry me np

lucaxrivalxqt

6. Lol! For real you can kill now Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad first. Before 2,3 weeks when Warmane fixed it and you could teleport instant to Sapphiron, we tried, but Sapphiron reseted always at 95-98% hp and we had to clear all instance before to kill Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad. But seems it's working now. :) Anyway GZ for Immortal.

7. Lol! For real you can kill now Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad first. Before 2,3 weeks when Warmane fixed it and you could teleport instant to Sapphiron, we tried, but Sapphiron reseted always at 95-98% hp and we had to clear all instance before to kill Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad. But seems it's working now. :) Anyway GZ for Immortal.
    Yes u can port straight to Saph an KT now,but u still need to clear rest of the instance ofc... but still it's rly helpfull,cause those 2 boss have the most 1**** mechanic,esp KT. Ty all!

8. PP bugged as ****, did RS instead,gz!

9. PP bugged as ****, did RS instead,gz!
    What addon is that which graphically shows your procs? The one I have looks like crap.

10. What addon is that which graphically shows your procs? The one I have looks like crap.
    the name it's Cheese

11. the name it's Cheese
    It's cheese ye,it work with every class that have similar procs like mage(hot strike),warr(slam),paladin(art of war)etc...

12. It's cheese ye,it work with every class that have similar procs like mage(hot strike),warr(slam),paladin(art of war)etc...
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=48108

Grammar nazis unite
    Edited: November 20, 2016

13. It's cheese ye,it work with every class that have similar procs like mage(hot strike),warr(slam),paladin(art of war)etc...
    Sounds cheesy

First ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... Last