1. No time for wasting in queue

what the hell is this....i started playing on icecrown 2 days ago and i wait in Queue for like 3 Hours
    i can't imagine how people do this
    Why GMs dont find a way to fix this problem
    btw i wanna play on x7 server NOT the x1 server cuz i go nuts for wasting that much time

2. Since you're new here apparently, Imma spell it easy on you...

Right now there isn't much to do, the cap is there to avoid worse stability, and it's set to 12k, which is already too damn much...
    Raising it is out of the question, as we already have delay issues - check this link https://www.warmane.com/information
    You have a way to skip the queue, by donating 10 bucks. And it's permanently.

3. what the hell is this....i started playing on icecrown 2 days ago and i wait in Queue for like 3 Hours
    i can't imagine how people do this
    Why GMs dont find a way to fix this problem
    btw i wanna play on x7 server NOT the x1 server cuz i go nuts for wasting that much time
    so warmane should do something about players who dont have time to play the game?
    just wow.

4. First of all, the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.

5. First of all, the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.
    If there was a vote, I'd actually vote on lowering the cap to 10k.

6. If there was a vote, I'd actually vote on lowering the cap to 10k.
    ^ this pretty much

7. ^ this pretty much
    Really. I'm so pissed on that constant delay that exists on the Icecrown all the time even when there's no lag. It's making people be able to stun each other at the same time, sap etc. It was never like that before when I played (I quit in june last year and came back in july this year) and it's really tiresome. I lost a few arenas just because I stunned a guy first and then I ate his fear which came after my HoJ np....

8. well i understand the problem with the wait times from both ends i been waiting since 7:30 AM to get on and it is now 12:10 PM. Perhaps you can add another server like ice crown with the same amount of xp boosts that was just an idea and allow some people to migrate from the old one to the new one to have some population on it that's an idea.

9. It's making people be able to stun each other at the same time, sap etc. It was never like that before when I played (I quit in june last year and came back in july this year) and it's really tiresome. I lost a few arenas just because I stunned a guy first and then I ate his fear which came after my HoJ np....
    its not about latency. warmane not too long ago implemented a intended delay to certain spells/abilitys, that delay is like 0.2sec or smth, but that has nothing to do with server latency therefore lowering the cap would not change anything in this matter.

10. aparently every queue problem gets the same answer: "donate 10 bucks"... i wonder.. what would happen if ALL those 1600 queue players donated and actually got to log... would the server be able to handle it?

if it wouldnt, then how is the server supoused to bring a new player base to an already "full" server?

11. aparently every queue problem gets the same answer: "donate 10 bucks"... i wonder.. what would happen if ALL those 1600 queue players donated and actually got to log... would the server be able to handle it?

if it wouldnt, then how is the server supoused to bring a new player base to an already "full" server?
    That's how it is customized, so players are given this choice.
    About your question regarding whether the server can handle it or not, that's what happens, there are more and more donors joining the server and guess what, we got delay issues everyday, especially on peak hours.
    But that's something which should be dealt with, it's not anyones' fault the fact there are more than 12 000 players who would like to play on Icecrown...
    That's why some users are talking about a cap decrease, who knows...

12. That's how it is customized, so players are given this choice.
    About your question regarding whether the server can handle it or not, that's what happens, there are more and more donors joining the server and guess what, we got delay issues everyday, especially on peak hours.
    But that's something which should be dealt with, it's not anyones' fault the fact there are more than 12 000 players who would like to play on Icecrown...
    That's why some users are talking about a cap decrease, who knows...
    you can decrease the cap all you want, but if donnors can skip queue you will allways have over the cap player population...

of couse, there is a way to stop that from happening but warmane does not allow us to suggest it so i'll just stop here ^^

13. you can decrease the cap all you want, but if donnors can skip queue you will allways have over the cap player population...

of couse, there is a way to stop that from happening but warmane does not allow us to suggest it so i'll just stop here ^^
    That would either cause donators to leave, taking away funds from Warmane, or make them also be part of the queue, still getting up to approximately the same population level. It does not matter whether there are 12000 + 100 donors + 500 in queue or 12000 + 600 in queue, it is still the same amount of people trying to get on a realm capped at 12000.

14. its not about latency. warmane not too long ago implemented a intended delay to certain spells/abilitys, that delay is like 0.2sec or smth, but that has nothing to do with server latency therefore lowering the cap would not change anything in this matter.
    And why did they do that lol?
    I don't remember it ever being like that on retail, it's actually stupid...

15. That would either cause donators to leave, taking away funds from Warmane, or make them also be part of the queue, still getting up to approximately the same population level. It does not matter whether there are 12000 + 100 donors + 500 in queue or 12000 + 600 in queue, it is still the same amount of people trying to get on a realm capped at 12000.
    you got my point wrong, i was not talking about removing queue skip, but removing the queue entirely... i'll leave it up to you to find out the ways in which you can do that since i am not allowed to post them here

123 Last