1. May 3, 2021  

2. May 4, 2021  
    kinda unfair on a progressive server where people go for serverfirst stuff etc.

3. May 5, 2021  
    You are kinda late, all the experience-related Realm first achievements have been done 3 weeks back. People are CD farming Naxx already

4. May 5, 2021  
    I mean you could give 20x exp cause I'm not even able to finish 1 level because of 80 rogue camping and killing me already maybe 20 times...and 70 -75 level players lol what a hero...I guess I have to go change to horde so I can finish my 80 and I guess this 1.5honor it's not even worth it

5. May 5, 2021  
    If a player is camping you for more then 5 times , you take screenshots of every kill and report him, he will / should be banned.

6. May 6, 2021  

7. May 9, 2021  
    Hi,
    Thanks for the trying, but looks your measures r not working, today is sunday, and I cannot even find a 10 naxx group, better start next step.

8. May 9, 2021  
    Hi,
    Thanks for the trying, but looks your measures r not working, today is sunday, and I cannot even find a 10 naxx group, better start next step.
    there is no next step, if people refuse to play ally that's on them

9. May 13, 2021  

10. May 13, 2021  
    Last night I checked the AH there were 50k items listed on ally side and slightly over 100k on horde. Ally seems pretty dead atm.

11. May 13, 2021  
    Last night I checked the AH there were 50k items listed on ally side and slightly over 100k on horde. Ally seems pretty dead atm.
    Do you even read what you write, alliance feels dead on an 8k population server LOL. Even if it was 80:20 it would mean that there are 2k online alliance players (very dead yes = the entire population of some other private servers)

12. May 15, 2021  
    Measures are not enough to restore balance by far, I am afraid. ******* for instance, almost perfect 50/50. Look what they offered from the get go to alliance vs Frostmourne.

13. May 22, 2021  
    A pvp incentive in a whole pve oriented server.
    The goodness of s5 pvp is that you can play horde and perform aswell as alliance, but after the change the result is that bgs are terribly unbalanced with overgeared alliance smashing 12k hp horde.
    The current picture seems one of a server whose staff never wondered consequences of such initiatives.
    From a marketing perspective I assume this company (cause it is what Warmane is, no more, no less) will keep losing audience

14. May 23, 2021  
    A pvp incentive in a whole pve oriented server.
    The goodness of s5 pvp is that you can play horde and perform aswell as alliance, but after the change the result is that bgs are terribly unbalanced with overgeared alliance smashing 12k hp horde.
    The current picture seems one of a server whose staff never wondered consequences of such initiatives.
    From a marketing perspective I assume this company (cause it is what Warmane is, no more, no less) will keep losing audience
    Finally someone w brain is his head.... my god

15. May 24, 2021  
    Thanks to the "faction balance" on Frostmourne and Blackrock being able to join our bg's, it has become almost impossible to win a bg on FM-Horde side. Fully PvP geared people are simply stomping every bg. If anything you've made the game even more imbalanced. All for more store sales - absolutely shameless.

First 123 Last