1. Can u answer pls about banned chars? If my char is banned how i would be able to transfer it?
    This is a merge, all characters that are on Ragnaros and Deathwing will be put on the new realm. The system put in place is for reserving names, please revise the Q&A in the second post.

2. If someone take our name before us we will lost character's gear and achivments ?

3. Question, I will be able to rename all my characters on realm merge right... Because I for example don't wanna keep any of my characters name! I see the merge as a fresh start; moving from a Testing Realm into a non Lordaeron script testing core hopefully everything will have working timers where the bosses don't tripple Blistering hit a tank from 100% hp to 0% in HC and Unchained doesn't land @ 50% of the raid. Where everything will work perfect... My hopes and wishes go towards the new Realm that will be all our Dream's and Hope's to reality. Sincerely, B3RN!!!

4. If someone take our name before us we will lost character's gear and achivments ?
    Well if you read the first page of this thread you wouldn't be asking something like that. And the answer is - The only thing you might lose is your name, nothing else.

5. I see the merge as a fresh start; moving from a Testing Realm into a non Lordaeron script testing core hopefully everything will have working timers where the bosses don't tripple Blistering hit a tank from 100% hp to 0% in HC and Unchained doesn't land @ 50% of the raid. Where everything will work perfect... My hopes and wishes go towards the new Realm that will be all our Dream's and Hope's to reality. Sincerely, B3RN!!!
    Well that's too bad, because Lord and Icecrown will have the same core, just like the one Rag and DW have now.

6. What about dungeon finder? Will it be on or off?

7. What about dungeon finder? Will it be on or off?
    Dude, do you play on Rag or Dw? The new realm will be exactly the same as them.

8. Well there's a difference into pushing untested content into our Realm and having tested content updated into our Realm. Right now it feels like they contracted the whole realm into a testers position with no added benefit or even asking for our opinion like when they merged with another pserver they could made a pool and asked us who we though they could approach for the possible merge or even if we wanted to be the test realm!!!

9. Well there's a difference into pushing untested content into our Realm and having tested content updated into our Realm. Right now it feels like they contracted the whole realm into a testers position with no added benefit or even asking for our opinion like when they merged with another pserver they could made a pool and asked us who we though they could approach for the possible merge or even if we wanted to be the test realm!!!
    So you would rather have the new core without ICC and RS, until they're completely bug-free? Well then you would have to wait few more months.

10. Hello

The idea is pretty good,i couldn't quite understand something though.Lets say i have a character in Rangaros under the name 'Daisy'. On Deathwing there is no player under the name 'Daisy'. Does my character automatically keep the name?

Yes, you transfer your character and you also get to keep the name since no other player is named like that from the other server. There is no name conflict in this case.
    @Daisy How did you check to see if there is no other player named "Daisy" ? I checked the Warmane Armory http://armory.warmane.com/search/Daisy
    Hopefully that player is not active, otherwise it is first come, first serve for pre-reserve names two weeks prior to merge.

11. Lets say If I have 5 champions in DW and 6more is Ragnaros, when the realms merger what will happen with the extra one that I have :D Will this champion be deleted ?

12. Hello

@Daisy How did you check to see if there is no other player named "Daisy" ? I checked the Warmane Armory http://armory.warmane.com/search/Daisy
    Hopefully that player is not active, otherwise it is first come, first serve for pre-reserve names two weeks prior to merge.
    It was just an example :)

13. what are the rates right now on Ragnaros and Deathwing ?

14. It was just an example :)
    Are you just curious?? I hope we answered your question-example because we are all here to just genuinely help out players.

15. read the entire first page of this post.

First ... 614151617182666 ... Last