1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Characters vanished

Hi there guys,

I haven't played for almost 4 years and now I decided to get back into the game, all of a sudden my characters weren't on the account, except one, I had multiple lvl 80 characters maxxed and now they are all not on the account, I tried to find the history etc.. but they haven't been deleted by me or anything. Must be either a bug or whatever, please restore them, after logging in after a good while I would love to enjoy the game again.

Highly appreciated!

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Characters are only deleted by us in the case of inactivity clean-ups, but level 80 characters wouldn't be removed due to that, at most they would lose their names and be required to be renamed on the next login. The only other way for characters to be removed is manually, by someone accessing the account, there's no third option.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hi, so I am sure about that no one had access to my account, I had 2FA enabled also all the time, just went offline for a while. No one had access to my data besides the devs, there must be a way to recover. Because only 1 char is there, the rest got deleted, which makes no sense.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    If they were in Frostmourne you had to move them to Icecrown manually.

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hi, So could I somehow get back my character from backup, if I want to start playing again?

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hi, So could I somehow get back my character from backup, if I want to start playing again?
    No. Backups are only used in a rare situation where Warmane would lose all account data, if I'm not mistaken.

Allowing players to use backups for random things would only lead to abuse.