1. Addons don't work

I've done everything in the guide and they still don't work for me. I have placed them in WoW> Interface> Addons.
    I have checked if they are in a subfolder and no, I have it well placed. I am also downloading the correct version. My addons appear in the menu (active to load old addons) but later (within the game) in the interface settings the addons section does not appear. I would appreciate an answer because I have searched the forum and although there are many people with the same problem, a solution is not reached

2. some addons do not appear on that interface tab. In that case you can open their setting by a command on chat (or via a new custom button visible on mini-map)

3. some addons do not appear on that interface tab. In that case you can open their setting by a command on chat (or via a new custom button visible on mini-map)
    When I try to enter the commands it does not let me send the message or if I send it nothing happens

4. Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ -folder, and check if the AddOns are packed within an extra folder. This is usually the issue when AddOns aren't showing up, despite being for the correct WoW version, and installed within the right folder.

E.g. the addon might be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-WotLK-3.3.5/DBM-Core
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-WotLK-3.3.5/DBM-TBC
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-WotLK-3.3.5/DBM-GUI

When the addon should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-Core
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-GUI

Here's a screenshot of part of my AddOns-folder for reference.

5. Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ -folder, and check if the AddOns are packed within an extra folder. This is usually the issue when AddOns aren't showing up, despite being for the correct WoW version, and installed within the right folder.

E.g. the addon might be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-WotLK-3.3.5/DBM-Core
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-WotLK-3.3.5/DBM-TBC
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-WotLK-3.3.5/DBM-GUI

When the addon should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-Core
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-GUI

Here's a screenshot of part of my AddOns-folder for reference.
    I have all the folders as you say but it still doesn't work.

Would I have to uninstall the blizzard addons?

6. If your addons appear when you click the Addons button in the character selection screen but you have to force the game to load old addons and then they do not work at all it is because you are downloading addons for the wrong version of the game.

7. just downloaded and installed for first time today, didnt work at first, had to extract directly to WoW/Interface/AddOns

8. some addons do not appear on that interface tab. In that case you can open their setting by a command on chat (or via a new custom button visible on mini-map)
    fgbbbbbbbbxcv