1. Outland promotion

That is a realms-wide broadcast. We have done the same thing when Outland was releasing. We are, of course, still very much interested in keeping this realm alive. We are monitoring any feedback and ideas and will implement anything that follows the modicum of common sense.
    Hey, What about Flying in Azeroth atleast for a Couple months on Outland? (Limited time period) IT COULD: 1.) MAKE AUCTION HOUSE FULL 2.) MOTIVATE PLAYERS TO LEVEL UP THEIR PROFESSIONS.

(Irrelevant AH prices from Farmers, Bots could be banned in that Situation, because this Idea is for the sake of the Players and Guilds Progressions)

New players have too much things to do, before they could enjoy the content and nobody wants and Can carry 1-2 players in raids, but someway You could Balance out things, to make sure the items don't loose their Values.

I would suggest you a Pre - Announced Event on Warmane site of Reducing the Prices in the Shop for T4-T5 Items by 50-80% each item on Outland for a Limited time for 1 Character / Account.

Unlike a Discount code for 1 item, This could be a Nice Welcome Gift for Outland Realm.

That could Work out and Outland could be very Player and Guild FRIENDLY, ofc it should be Limited to 1 Character / Account that way It could return in the Future whenever You feel comfortable with that.

Mentioned it from here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415413

Hope to hear any Good and Useful ideas.

(Ps: No caps, trying to highlight out things)
    Edited: April 14, 2020

2. Is there anyway we could put a stop to all this res killing? Like I am sure there is a way to implement that you are invulnerable to other player's attacks after ressing for 5-10 minutes atleast. I am so tired of someone camping me for 30 minutes straight everytime I res or atleast script it somehow to where you can not attack someone within a certain ilvl range of you?

3. Is there anyway we could put a stop to all this res killing? Like I am sure there is a way to implement that you are invulnerable to other player's attacks after ressing for 5-10 minutes atleast. I am so tired of someone camping me for 30 minutes straight everytime I res or atleast script it somehow to where you can not attack someone within a certain ilvl range of you?
    Ganking and camping is a part of PvP. This isn't a PvE server. If you don't like it move to another zone or leave.