1. Converting Honor Points to Justice Points

I noticed that you're able to convert Justice into Honor now, but it seems like converting Honor into Justice is now disabled, why is that?

2. yeah!...that pisses me off too...I got 4000 HPs since two days ago....I just don;t have a decent use for them...I want to get me the Charmed Ancient Bone Bow and make a hunter...I don't want that noisy crappy Upgraded Dwarven Hand Cannon...but guess what the damn bow is 3500 JPs and when I try to do RD I end up waiting in que tens of minutes!...Warmane thinks that by excluding Hps to Jps conversion ppl will do more PVE .....at least I wont...not by waiting 30 minutes in que of RDF!Warmane can be such a **** so many times!

3. They promised they will enable it soon 10 years ago so expect it to be fixed in 2090 when monkeys take over earth

Skybro
    This was corrected earlier this week.

5. You can convert honor to justice but not vice versa as always

6. You can convert honor to justice but not vice versa as always
    If you bothered checking the NPCs after the several new updates, you'd find out that you can trade both ways.

7. Too bad the time it was disabled for so long, it killed our community in the twink/low lvl BG department....