1. A (very) quick video on why I love the Death Knight

[yt]wv0yrJkB3dw[/yt]

Yes, I know he was not very geared. I just thought this was hilarious. Gotta love those high crits!

I want to make another point. I got this 30k HB as Hastefrost. I had 9.8 mastery and 170 spell pen at the time.

2. i know dk is so OP ,good damage ,almst immortal ..

but if ask me ,this is not fun at all... this is so borring too ^_^

bonus :Definitio for Dk player for my friend >>> Dk is a player who lose too long time from frost mages ,player who can't learn play any normal class who request a skill, so choose play more OP and easy class -Death Knight

my english is bad ,but hope u understood

im right or no ? you decide :)
    I have a lot of fun playing the Death Knight.

and just because the death knight is relatively easy to play doesn't mean I can't/don't know how to play any other class.

The truth is, every class in this game is easy to play once you get the hang of it. Some are just a bit easier to learn than the others.

Payzano
    and wait for the 4.3 there are some cool stuff for the blood dk

go check the changelog 4.3

4. If you want to see damage..Play the Enhancement Shaman.. 30 k dmg DK Damage is good for..

5. 3 globals:

45k exorcism, 35k hammer of wrath, 50k verdict.

Gg fully buffed anyone.

Oh, a fourth global to fully wog heal my teammate who's at 2 hp.

Fhusion
    3 globals:

45k exorcism, 35k hammer of wrath, 50k verdict.

Gg fully buffed anyone.

Oh, a fourth global to fully wog heal my teammate who's at 2 hp.

Not to mention you do that on a 0 resi target during 20s with all of your cds up. And all of those can get dispelled + u CCed if the other team is smart enough.
    And ofcourse your bugged WoG.

Just wait for 4.3 :)

7. Not to mention you do that on a 0 resi target during 20s with all of your cds up. And all of those can get dispelled + u CCed if the other team is smart enough.
    And ofcourse your bugged WoG.

Just wait for 4.3 :)

3.2 resillence the person hit 72 k Lava Lash..

8. People are mistaking in some point.

Yes, I admit death knights are fairly easy to play.
    But please don't even think that a death knight is actually that good. Mastering a death knight is completely different then just one shotting newbies in bg's. If you think you are a good dk while spamming obliterate and frost strike you are any good. Well, i can tell you now. You probably suck.

You might have reached a high rate, but that's only because your playing in molten.

Players who complain about dk's being too strong, you are completely wrong, atm death knights have the lowest capacity for any support in the team. The only thing a dk can do is peel, and shut down casters. If the dk gets cc'd it's gg.

I've yet to face any good dk in neltharion, none of them actually use their class to the fullest.

Retribution has the highest capacity for 3v3 followed by rogue, shadow priest, ferals and fire mages. Those classes have the biggest cc's and the biggest support like e.g. dispell, stun, sbomb(defensively), clone, fearie fire, dragons breath.

All of these give support to the team while a dk can only kill. That's what they are made for.

9. People are mistaking in some point.

But please don't even think that a death knight is actually that good. Mastering a death knight is completely different then just one shotting newbies in bg's. If you think you are a good dk while spamming obliterate and frost strike you are any good. Well, i can tell you now. You probably suck.

You might have reached a high rate, but that's only because your playing in molten.

Players who complain about dk's being too strong, you are completely wrong, atm death knights have the lowest capacity for any support in the team. The only thing a dk can do is peel, and shut down casters. If the dk gets cc'd it's gg.

I've yet to face any good dk in neltharion, none of them actually use their class to the fullest.

Retribution has the highest capacity for 3v3 followed by rogue, shadow priest, ferals and fire mages. Those classes have the biggest cc's and the biggest support like e.g. dispell, stun, sbomb(defensively), clone, fearie fire, dragons breath.

All of these give support to the team while a dk can only kill. That's what they are made for.
    this...

not to mention in matters of killing, there are classes that outperform us while having better support.
    i had this holy paladin partner on neltharion, we went to like 2.3k and the he left cuz he could not play anymore.
    but while we were leveling our rate, if we would face a druid team, mostly resto druids, the only thing the druid had to do is cyclone spam me,and its gg, i can los some of them, mind freeze/death-grip others, but no matter how much i did to prevent those cyclones once he hit me with one, its 14s of uselessness, and he could just do that again 6s later, i mean if managed to escape somehow a cyclone, he could just cast roots and cyclone me in place, or have its partner to knock me or something and its cyclone time again. and anti-magic shell does not prevent cyclone from getting me, idk if bug or not, the most frustrating thing is popping ams and have a druid cast cyclone in your face saying "u mad bro?".

dk is not hard, agaisnt certain comps its literally faceroll, if you cant score a kill at first with pillars of frost/mind-freeze>strangulate you simply gotta wait 1 min to do that again while pressuring ur enemies, by the time u got ur second pillars of frost/strangulate back, the enemy had probably spent most if not all of its defesive cooldowns and its almost a sure kill.

its fun to go in BGs and get berserker buff,proc fallen crusader, and activate pillars+dps trinket and blow someone up with 60k obliterates, but that is far away from having skill.

@denny5rovic lock is not easy, i admit, it was one of the hardest classes i ever played with,
    but when played well, in the hands of a good player, locks are one of the strongest classes in arenas, even in 4.0.6 there were many locks who got r1 on retail, because its a class that goes extremely well in 3s.

Azus
    [yt]wv0yrJkB3dw[/yt]

Yes, I know he was not very geared. I just thought this was hilarious. Gotta love those high crits!
    lol 30k crit how boring... im doing those every 10 sec with my feral.. now my frost mage is other thing :P

11. lol 30k crit how boring... im doing those every 10 sec with my feral.. now my frost mage is other thing :P
    Yeah umm, thats a 30k crit with a move that does 5800 frost damage as a base.

12. People are mistaking in some point.

I have one problem with your post.

Just because a Death Knight uses the most viable spec (oblit spec), does not mean he's a facerolling noob.

Oblit spec is the best for bg's, which I tend to play a lot. Necro or masterfrost is good for arena's, and I actually have a 2h necro spec that I use to arena every week.

My point is, just because a dk uses oblit, doesn't mean he's bad.

13. And this is why I love feral druids.

14. And this is why I love feral druids.
    And you're getting a buff next patch /:

12 Last