Shamehraxx

5.4.2 Arms Warrior Guide - All you need to know to get started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YT]OVx_Hf6Y53U[/YT]

There is also a typed version on the forums also
    Link is here : http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?p=2317000#post2317000

I stand behind what I said in this video, all questions will be answered.

2. Nice guide so Bloodbath is better than stormbolt?

3. Your guide has quiet a few mistakes man. Most importantly ur main stat is crit , even over strenght. You gem flat crit on everything but chest and shoulders where u put strenght crit. Shield wall glyph sucks, u wanna run bull rush death from above and MS probably. I dont like double time , i find jugger better in most cases and piercing howl SUCKS , remember this is 4.2 warriors can have pummel + disrupting so its a non brainer. As for talents in healer dps 2s games u can run shockwave bloodbath but for 3s u always play double stuns , only exception is WMM where u go ham on healers w ring of peace bloodstorm and u just melt down everything. As of setups rdruid is the WORST healer for kfc since rdruid hunt synergy sucks , rsham is the best there. Then u got thunder, Enha version as called turbocleave just for ur information which is also good , priest heals tho , thunder can be played w dru/priest. WMD/WMM are sick , probs my fav setup in mop as a mage, then u got kitty (freaking boring tunnel setup) Monk TSG which is REALLY awesome , WPS is also good perharps not as good as the rest I mentioned above.

4. For the record rival in s14 was 2280 so doesnt mean anything. Still I see you have put apot of effort so good job on it.

Shamehraxx
    Pixelstyle - ok maybe there was confusion over strength/crit maybe I emphasised more on the critical part, still both stats are equally important.
    The glyphs I don't agree on at all, Shield wall is the only glyph I consider a must, the damage reduce is very very efficent, dobule time/jugger yes personal preff I take double but both are viable as mentioned.
    Piercing howl doesn't suck the aoe is slow is really good if you can position close to the enemy healer to slow and apply CC on to him. About the shouts all 3 are viable but I would always take the aoe slow, noted distrupting is good but not that good in my opinion at least, if it doesn't share CD with pummel my bad.
    Again with your KFC point, why I like druids, cause of the HoTs and the cyclone and the control they have this patch not to mention landing trap clones or stormbolt clones and vice versa, it is all a matter of preference.
    I haven't tried WPS so I can't really say for sure, as for the rival part still on retail it is hard to push without a constant team which I didn't have.
    Thank you for your opinion I hope I clarified some of my thoughts in this reply.

Residence - Bloodbath/Bladestorm I would roll BGs, Stormbolt I would play with a healer cause of the more control, in some cases bloodbath/shockwave can be good in dual dps 2s.

6. KFC is freaking mogo setup man all u basically want is a crit on MS chim shot and u got insta pressure. A stormbolt trap is just enough to force alot of cds or even land a kill so u dont need cc. U need the passiveness of a rsham aswell as the freedoms which druids dont have. And havin 2 interrupts as a war is trully op trust me.

Shamehraxx
    Your opinion is noted and valued, but as I stated most of it revolves around your personal play style, I tried with a shaman and a druid I found druid better for me.

8. nice guide dude !! rlly nice :D but for molten .. as far as i can see and notice ..avatar is much better than bloodbath ( maybe its bugged on molten ) but my burst its much more and better with avatar ( just my opinion ) im still with low gear and learning mop thing !

Shamehraxx
    I didn't try avatar since I don't like the general idea of the long CD