1. Lordaeron Horde RP

Any guilds or independent fellas looking for the company of a witch doctor?

2. May 2, 2016  
    Any guilds or independent fellas looking for the company of a witch doctor?
    I think you and I have already talked in-game and I hate to have found this thread a week late but add Shatterfang to friends and /w me, I've met a few guys already who want to RP and that goes for anyone who reads this.

3. May 7, 2016  
    I have a troll hunter alt named Zuzina interested.
    Hope to see you ingame.

4. May 8, 2016  
    I'm looking to maybe start some casual RP. My in-game character is Errl(Level 48 Spriest). Feel free to send a mail.
    Edited: May 8, 2016

5. Abwa, Tauren Druid. Add him if you wish.

6. Add Savar, Orc Warrior (lvl 7). I would really like to get involved into the RP community!

7. If you, or anyone else, are still looking, my witch doctor(Batrazkal) could always use a companion or two to help with his pilgrimage.

8. Around what time do most people get on at?

9. Still don't understand why nobody just forms a general RP guild :/

10. Because:
    a) most would rather wait for someone else to do that
    b) not many feel like they want to commit their time running it
    c) those who could may feel like there isn't enough support, using past for reference
    d) it's summer, most people do other stuff.

Granted, these are mostly my observations. Thing is, it's really hard for people to find a good way to communicate creation of such a guild. Before anyone mentions it, this forum here isn't the most active. Now, if all had the roleplay addon, at least there would be a way to see who is online and is interested in it - but not many do that.

11. Hey guys,J am willing to roleplay with you,I just made a character his name is Bonethirst an Orc Warrior,add me if you want

12. Don't forget to join the rp-ooc channel ingame.

13. Just joined the server and added everyone who posted their character name. Ryndrahza - Belf paladin - add me!

14. Add Seregil one of the new lightbringers of Quel thalas ! :)

12 Last