1. Character trade, what the ****

What is up with all those level 80 in level 1 gear for 30 pt?

I have a feeling if i buy them they wont be level 80..
    also the time played seems wrong on all those character in trade, ranging from 2min to like a week max from what i saw.

2. What is up with all those level 80 in level 1 gear for 30 pt?

I have a feeling if i buy them they wont be level 80..
    also the time played seems wrong on all those character in trade, ranging from 2min to like a week max from what i saw.
    Theyre definitely level 80.

If you happen to spot a level 80 with very low play time on Lordaeron Character Trade, please report it to a game master via PM on the forum, they will need to be investigated for exploiting/power leveling/insert something mischievous here

3. So far the trade looks like a reflection of the Lordaeron auction house, alot of worthless stuff for sale at ridiculous prices.

Level 19 twinks for 7000 coins, random chars at random levels with random names for 1000 coins etc... I can't seem to figure out if this Trade option is for real or just to go take a look at it to get the giggles.

The Lordaeron community would appreciate a working armory, promised to be finished in february by proterean during his Q&A session end january, ALOT more than this strange feature.
    Edited: April 29, 2016

4. i think its cause theres people with a ton of coins from other servers.

5. Yesterday I puted my Warr lvl 61 on trade, it showed up on sell list, now I dont have any coins, neither he is on selling anymore or on my account what happen to him? x)

6. Why is it even allowed? I tought this server was suppoused to be blizzlike but more hardcore. What is hardcore about buying characters for coins?

7. Why is it even allowed? I tought this server was suppoused to be blizzlike but more hardcore. What is hardcore about buying characters for coins?
    It is a double edged sword apparently.
    People have been requesting such a feature forever but we didn't want it, so people turned to third party options, got scammed, came back to us to return them their accounts. Now there there is such an option people ask why is it there, not blizzlike...etc.

8. but why you can put a lvl 55 fresh dk into auction? i think this shoudlnt be allowed

9. Theyre definitely level 80.

If you happen to spot a level 80 with very low play time on Lordaeron Character Trade, please report it to a game master via PM on the forum, they will need to be investigated for exploiting/power leveling/insert something mischievous here
    It will help a lot if you make an automated system that flags for you, characters that hit certain level below certain minimum played time

10. It is a double edged sword apparently.
    People have been requesting such a feature forever but we didn't want it, so people turned to third party options, got scammed, came back to us to return them their accounts. Now there there is such an option people ask why is it there, not blizzlike...etc.
    Are you seriously bothered by people who got scammed trying to break the rules?

11. Stop hating, warmane is doing an amazing job. All the haters should really re-read what they are saying.

12. May 1, 2016  
    Stop hating, warmane is doing an amazing job. All the haters should really re-read what they are saying.
    I am not hating one bit. They are doing amazing job and Lordaeron is the best WoW experience i had. I am just concerned about one certain feature.

13. May 1, 2016  
    The Character Trading System is far from......refined.Players have asked for this option,but we had a different thing in mind,Paying 1000+coins for a character that`s lvl 80 and still in blues/rep epics its not a good ideea.You ppl need a lot more feedback on the matter and the prices need to be adjusted accordingly.

How about you let the people that sell the characters set their own prices?

Also,should characters bought trough Character Trading System be flagged for a name change?Since some players are renowned for their name(Example:i`m raiding with BestTankEU,we`re clearing whole raids without wipes,someone buys his character,we`re starting to wipe at the first trash pull,the whole raid,24 people,are flaming him and callim him names.)Shouldn`t the other players receive somesort of warning that someone else is playing the character?

P.S:Sorry for the wall of text,just my 2 cents.
    Edited: May 1, 2016 Reason: Post Reply not Complete

14. May 1, 2016  

Also,should characters bought trough Character Trading System be flagged for a name change?
    Ive bought a few low level characters so far, and i have to say... its disappointing that i needed to pay for a name change on top of the trade cost.

15. May 1, 2016  
    The Character Trading System is far from......refined.Players have asked for this option,but we had a different thing in mind,Paying 1000+coins for a character that`s lvl 80 and still in blues/rep epics its not a good ideea.You ppl need a lot more feedback on the matter and the prices need to be adjusted accordingly.

How about you let the people that sell the characters set their own prices?

Also,should characters bought trough Character Trading System be flagged for a name change?Since some players are renowned for their name(Example:i`m raiding with BestTankEU,we`re clearing whole raids without wipes,someone buys his character,we`re starting to wipe at the first trash pull,the whole raid,24 people,are flaming him and callim him names.)Shouldn`t the other players receive somesort of warning that someone else is playing the character?
    For the hundredth time, minimum costs are based on Marketplace costs (with a discount), and that's how it will remain. Lordaeron Marketplace costs are higher and meant to be so. It's ludicrous to assume that character trading would be let to be a workaround for that. Character trading is a way to get a leveled and geared character for a "bulk discount" cost when compared to getting everything individually in the Marketplace, not a way to get a cheap package when you don't like the Marketplace price tags.