View Poll Results: When would you want to do 3v3 arenas?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10AM - 1PM Realm Time

14 17.72%
  • 1 - 3PM Realm Time

0 0%
  • 3 - 6PM Realm Time

8 10.13%
  • 6 - 9PM Realm Time

44 55.70%
  • 9PM - Midnight

13 16.46%
  1. [Ragnaros/Deathwing] Let's rescue the 3v3 ladder.

Hello, everyone!

Even though the merge might be coming soon, it's not here yet and there's a glaring issue regarding the activity of the 3v3 ladder as of this moment.

Right now there are (as of February 12):
    8 teams above 1500 rating on Ragnaros and Deathwing combined.

Last season on Ragnaros (I'm a Ragnaros player) there was only ONE team that surpassed 2000 rating at the end of the season. They peaked 2001 rating.

There are people willing and able to play 3v3 but at the same time don't want to queue for literally ages. I am one of those people and know many people that share this opinion.

You might ask: "Why don't you just play on Blackrock?"
    Logging on to a completely different realm in order to play is not a compromise we should be making.

So, what's the solution?
    Decide a time in which everyone should queue for 3v3 every day.

Please select one of the poll options.

There will be a follow-up thread announcing when we will be expecting the most people to be queueing 3v3 so we can all get some games done and not have to wait forever.

2. Nice to see someone trying to improve the 3v3 pvp scene.

3. 3s would improve if admins removed AND revoked title reward from 2s going to the vast majority of tryhard wp combos.

4. It might help if there were automatic ingame announcements to let people know that now is the time to play 3vs3.
    After a while most people interested in arena should know when the "busy arena hours" are each day, once they all know this daily 3vs3 may be revived.

5. It might help if there were automatic ingame announcements to let people know that now is the time to play 3vs3.
    After a while most people interested in arena should know when the "busy arena hours" are each day, once they all know this daily 3vs3 may be revived.
    I thought of that as well, excellent idea.

6. Im all for increased activity in 3v3, but most ideas here are not really applicable to real life time management, or blizzlike server fratures.

7. Im all for increased activity in 3v3, but most ideas here are not really applicable to real life time management, or blizzlike server fratures.
    I realise this might be a long shot but I think we should still try.

8. We could just do that ourselves. Like, autoflood channels/yell or something like that. Spread the awareness ourselves, you know

9. I think I agree with that if it's only for 3v3s, you might wonder why not 2s?
    Because when it comes to high-rated teams (2200+), there are only a few teams and most of times it takes a few minutes to get into a game if there isn't another high-rated team queuing, if you announce which teams are queuing for 2s, it would be like a tool for people to snipe those teams.

10. We could just do that ourselves. Like, autoflood channels/yell or something like that. Spread the awareness ourselves, you know
    How will the people that are offline see that?

11. Let's get the 3s ladder going! Would love to queue some.

12. Only the merge can save 3s ladder on both realms.

13. u better start poll about electing some staff member (or exp player) to watch arena matches (replays) like on blackrock realm to have some screen and solid proofs of someone who use scripts or no gcd hack or movespeed hack ( almost unnoticable if % move speed is set on right value like 10%, for an example). this should be done asap, cuz regardles how many teams we will have in 3v3 after merge, it will die again if those players, who use hacks and other diff exploits< will remain unbanned
    Edited: February 15, 2016

14. How will the people that are offline see that?
    Keep spamming for many hours straight, I guess

15. Keep spamming for many hours straight, I guess
    That's exactly what this measure is trying to avoid.

If people know when to log and when to queue there will be no need for spamming.

12 Last