1. Read again. That's his point. For non "full" (sigh) players (just pvp, no pve). This system is unfair (obvious why). I think you meant: "YES, this system rewards full World of Warcraft players."
    No, his point is saying it "hurts." Who exactly is "hurt" by not receiving a reward outside the game?
    The choice of focusing on a small aspect of the game is yours only. We are rewarding for the whole experience, which is what we provide. Your game play won't be "hurt" if you just don't receive any points. If you are unable to get enough achievements you will be simply forfeiting those points and being unable to get free stuff. If you want our reward, you will play the game, simple as that. If having to play the game "hurts" you... well, nothing else to add.

2. small aspect of the game
    it's interesting how you insist that it's only a small aspect of the game, yet warmane does not offer a PvE server in any expansion.

i actually go both ways, so it doesn't really matter to me.

and I just can't wait to get all the pet battle achievements.

#BringBackPetBattles

3. afk botting like mother****er, kappa

4. If your account is in Good Standing (not banned within last 365 days) = +0.5 points. From there based on your character with highest amount of achievement points (based on achievements that can currently be obtained scaling per each expansion) award +0.3 to +0.9 points. Maximum amount of points you can get is +1.2 per 24 hours. Accounts that do not have any character with at least 1,000 achievement points are not eligible for points.

Explanation and reasoning:

- As announced, we are to add higher item level items to point shop (except Lordaeron) that were previously not there
    - We are to remove or adjust costs for items related to professions, bags and other items in point shop
    - Maximum possible amount of points per day that can be obtained is higher than before (12 in old definition)
    - We want to encourage single high value accounts for community members (not many free spam accounts for point hoarding)
    - Being never banned or not banned within at least one year should matter in obtaining reward points (+0.5)
    - Empty accounts should not get reward points
    - Character's /played time makes no impact on the amount of points rewarded

Keep in mind that the point system is practically an gift system and we want to see players who have been exemplary community members and dedicated players to be rewarded more for their dedication as well as minimize the impact of the point system to in-game economy and incentive to purchasing items, craftables and bags from auction house and other players. There is no voting on Warmane as we're not listed on an toplists and our point system can be best described as a welfare system available for everyone.

First 123